NEED HELP WITH CHOOSING LIGHTS!

• Thread starter gorillaglueaaron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Right now I'm using a 600w Tolys LED but it pulls less than 70w with the fans in it so its probably less than 60w. My yields are around 3 oz in a 2x2x4 so I'm thinking about getting a new one.
I'm trying to choose between these:
mars hydro ts1000 for $200 (150w)
spider farmer sf1000 for $220 (100w)
Another tolys 600w for $80 (approximately 120w total) so I'd use that one in addition to the one I currently have where as with the others I'd have to stop using it.
If I had 2 of the tolys ones I'd be able to lower the lights to raise intensity.
At this point I'm leaning more towards the second tolys one but I was wondering what other people's opinions are and if anybody has had any of the lights I listed above.
Any response would be appreciated. Thanks!

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Forgot to mention that the light I have now doesn't make any heat at all so I can put it pretty close to my plant without ant harm

Stickyicky8

Stickyicky8

Look into horticulture’s hlg 300 rspec badass diodes I run the hlg 650r’s and I love them

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Look into horticulture’s hlg 300 rspec badass diodes I run the hlg 650r’s and I love them

Way out of my price range

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Is it worth the extra $120 more than just 2 of the one I have?

I dont know the light you have. And you mean worth 120 more than a no name blurple lamp? Yes its worth more. All top of the line parts and third party sphere tested. Im getting one when i have to replace my t-5 flourescents in my 3x3 veg tent but in the blue configuration.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I dont know the light you have. And you mean worth 120 more than a no name blurple lamp? Yes its worth more. All top of the line parts and third party sphere tested. Im getting one when i have to replace my t-5 flourescents in my 3x3 veg tent but in the blue configuration.
Ok thanks, I'll think about it.