Need help with clone-ing my plants

• Thread starter scionstreet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

scionstreet

i really need some help with how to clone step by step and what materials i need.... please

here is what i have tried (with no success) as a new-bi

-cut cuttings at 45 degree then soaked rockwell. i first put clones in clonex then in rockwell. i put some on a tray and some on a tray with dome (closed half way) no success they either went limp or never rooted.

-the other thing im trying as we speak is gel 2 root 4 days down no success

PLEASE HELP....

T

Time

i really need some help with how to clone step by step and what materials i need.... please

-cut cuttings at 45 degree then soaked rockwell. i first put clones in clonex then in rockwell. i put some on a tray and some on a tray with dome (closed half way) no success they either went limp or never rooted.

PLEASE HELP....

They usually go limp from no water/humidity. Perhaps you could: Chop part of the fan leaves off to slow down their water loss, keep the dome and vents closed most of the way until you see roots, use an atomizer to add moisture,

How much clonex are U using? A dap will do ya.

What are your temps?

PH adjusting the water you soak cubes in is important as well.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Another thing is you dont want to much intense of light. What is your temps. and humidity inside your dome? Try not to spray the plants too much, just spray the inside of your dome and replace daily. RB

I

ireyites

rockwhool is a pain and not natural to the environment - if i was you i would go with rapid rooters - super cheap about $7-10 bucks for a bag of 50 - and use dip-n-grow 20x1 dilution and you cant go wrong i have just about 100% success rate with this and ive tried it all- only way that would be a bit superior would be to build urself a aeroponic rooter out of a roughneck container but then again that costs money but may be cheaper in the long run- as far as easiness, simplicity, and fool proofing gos id go with the rapid rooters and dip-n-grow you wont be disappointed and u can succesfully add the rapid rooters to any medium ur using being hydroton, soil, soilless, or dwc - :rock

R

ReelBusy1

PLEASE HELP....

gel 2 root doesn't work on MJ. There is a thread about it...

H

highrise

It may be a bit slow but the way that has always worked for me is the simple way. Take cutting as described above usually about 4 inches long. Clip all leaves and offshoots on the bottom 3 inches (usually just the top and may one fan leaf will be left on stem). Get a solid collored glass that does not let light in and fill to within an inch of the top with plain tap water. Cover glass with aluminum foil and poke a small hole in the foil for the clone to be stuck through. Mist regularly and change the water every couple of days and you should have roots in about 2 weeks.

D

DigDug

One trick to faster roots is by not feeding the mother plants before taking the cuts....... this always helps me with roots by 7 days.....

B

booms

make sure to cut under a interlode and scrape sides alittle, then immeditaly into water, then immeditly into clone gel/powder, then medium. no time for air to get in stem! then low light 20-30watt flo. keep humidty where you can see it on dome sides, dont spray unless need humidty. keep bottom warm. its like riding a bike.....

Top Bottom