Need help with collecting pollen.

• Thread starter Deathonaisle6
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deathonaisle6

Deathonaisle6

I'm on day 17 flower with my orange push pop male and I'm seeing pollen on the leaves. I know what to do and how I need to collect it but all the research I've been doing says it takes about 4-7 weeks. Is it too soon for me to start collecting? Thank you for any info

Need help with collecting pollen
growsince79

growsince79

It's already fucked the whole tent up. I'd cut the top off and put it in a vase and throw the rest away. Make sure to clean the tent and everything in it.

Deathonaisle6

Deathonaisle6

It's a tent full of males. I flower my females in a different grow house. It's just my first time trying to create my own genetics and I can't find the exact info I'm looking for on when exactly it's the right time to start collecting pollen.

growsince79

growsince79

It's a tent full of males. I flower my females in a different grow house. It's just my first time trying to create my own genetics and I can't find the exact info I'm looking for on when exactly it's the right time to start collecting pollen.
You can start collecting as soon as they open.

Deathonaisle6

Deathonaisle6

Okay thank you so much. They just started dropping pollen on leaves yesterday but I wasn't sure if I should chop them down now or let them go a little longer.

growsince79

growsince79

I'm on day 17 flower with my orange push pop male and I'm seeing pollen on the leaves. I know what to do and how I need to collect it but all the research I've been doing says it takes about 4-7 weeks. Is it too soon for me to start collecting? Thank you for any info
Your research is fake news. I've used pollen from 36 day old male that worked good.

Top Bottom