Need Help with disease diagnosis

• Thread starter Mo7sen.esg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Not from this distance.

I would suspect a disease that maybe the other plants have some resistance to. Whatever the case, I'd remove those corpses from the garden and keep them far away from living plants.

2Bad

2Bad

Not from this distance.

I would suspect a disease that maybe the other plants have some resistance to. Whatever the case, I'd remove those corpses from the garden and keep them far away from living plants.
One thing that stood out to me was the automated watering. Could that be an issue @mysticepipedon like could that cause something like that or na

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

One thing that stood out to me was the automated watering. Could that be an issue @mysticepipedon like could that cause something like that or na
I suppose it could be. But if the irrigation system was in for most of the grow, I'd say it's probably not the problem.

It's really strange for a couple of plants in a thicket of plants of the same species to die. I doubt we'll figure it out from here. Knowing how this issue progressed from healthy plant to dried flower arrangement would help.

M

Mo7sen.esg

I made some research and I found some disease called Fusarium. A serious infection that attack the soil and can infect other plants.
Unfortunately, I doesn't have a solution.

2Bad

2Bad

I made some research and I found some disease called Fusarium. A serious infection that attack the soil and can infect other plants.
Definitely looks spot on. I'm sorry to hear fellow grower =(

freezeland2

freezeland2

I’m assuming you ruled out simple things like a clogged dripper and the plant just dried out from underwatering?

Top Bottom