Need help with drooping plants

• Thread starter Rory
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rory

I wish i could get pictures but its not letting me upload the photos, when the wife gets home maybe she can assist me with it, but over the past three days all my plants have started drooping! There not preying towards the sun as i like to say. There all about two feet tall very bushy! They get nothing but the Cali SUN! There all in 3 Gallon pots, is it maybe because they are ROOTBOUND?

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
yes very possible>>and that Cali sun is probably frying them roots in them lil black pots
>>my advice is to transplant to 100 gallon smart pots<<

:passingjoint:

gtd

R

Rory

ok, i ordered last week 12 65 gallon smart pots, will that due? why does everyone go with 100 gallon, is that just the lucky number?! lol thanks man for the advice!

hiboy

hiboy

I've noticed on my root bounded plants that the leaves were very small, miniaturized almost. Transplanted to larger smart pots and what a diffence on new growth
h

D

driftset

ok, i ordered last week 12 65 gallon smart pots, will that due? why does everyone go with 100 gallon, is that just the lucky number?! lol thanks man for the advice!

More roots more fruit! People that can grow only a few plants in their county (i'm in cali too) get a lot more bud from bigger containers. When you do the math on soil and nutrient costs compared to what you get as far as yield, I think the 100 gals give you the best bang for your buck also.

Once you transplant your small leaves should blow up. I had my clones in 3 gals too. I transplanted right around 2 feet.

It has been kind of raining by where im at in cali. Has it been the same in your area? because your drooping leaves could be a sign of overwatering. I haven't had to water my plants in the ground since the 3rd week of May.If your leaves are turning pale/yellow thats a sign of overwatering too.

below frigid

below frigid

I was having the same problem. Mine were in 1 gallon bags. They were 18 inches tall. I transplanted them and they responded in short order.

Top Bottom