Need help with harvesting ,please.

• Thread starter Simba1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Simba1

Simba1

Hi guys and girls,
I have searched about harvesting period , I have xxl chees auto and its 3 days left to finish the 3 months, when I check about 1 inch the tops I see nice amber tricoms but in the middle I see only cloudy ,although it says its 80 days life cycle but its been 8 days that passd the time ,!!!!!??I need help.

20210809 165059
20210809 165020
Panhead59

Panhead59

They say look at bud trichs only, not any leaves. By the way they look great !

BudBogart

BudBogart

The new white pistils at the top of the already finishing buds makes me think she is starting to fox 🦊 tail. She looks pretty finished to me.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Cool,tnx for your reply and help, sure Ill send pic,its suppose to be 80 days cycle why it getting too long?
You can’t go by the advertised times from seed banks. Go by the plant in front of you. There are two many variables at play to take the seed banks timelines as gospel.

Simba1

Simba1

You can’t go by the advertised times from seed banks. Go by the plant in front of you. There are two many variables at play to take the seed banks timelines as gospel.
The top colas are nice amber but the after 1 inch you come down you see only cloudy no amber

freezeland2

freezeland2

The top colas are nice amber but the after 1 inch you come down you see only cloudy no amber
Guy I can’t see the trichomes and those are the best indicators. If you think it’s done chop away. But for me looking at the pics you posted I would wait.

Top Bottom