Need help with identifying and treating an issue

• Thread starter Sanji
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sanji

Have these brown spots start appearing a week ago, started at the top and making its way down so clearly a immobile nutrient issue, I assumed calcium so I started adding calmag but still seems to be spreading, ph is sitting at 5.8(DWC) so shouldn't be an issue there, also it's an autoflower.

Any ideas?

Need help with identifying and treating an issue
Need help with identifying and treating an issue 2
Need help with identifying and treating an issue 3
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Have these brown spots start appearing a week ago, started at the top and making its way down so clearly a immobile nutrient issue, I assumed calcium so I started adding calmag but still seems to be spreading, ph is sitting at 5.8(DWC) so shouldn't be an issue there, also it's an autoflower.

Any ideas?
Hey I just looked at a site I use with pics of leaf symptoms on It and this is close to what you have. growweedeasy.com/marijuana-symptoms

S

Sanji

Don't listen to this clown. Even after all the old heads here telling Trixie to stop giving advice and start taking some, here she sits spouting nonsense again.
I would in no way even think to entertain that comment witha a reply 😅.

For anyone asking I'm using green planet 3 part along with massive bloom. I don't see any signs of bugs.

My roots look relatively healthy, they have had a brown tinge since the beginning but I assumed it was just staining from the nutrients, they don't smell or anything like that and the plant did very well through veg.

I have an update though, I found this leaf this morning, not sure if it is new or I just didn't spot it before.

20230320 054227
S

skillsnapper85

So first thing you do if your plant changes colour like that is flush straight away no hesitation. Yea you have to build up the nutes again but meh is what it is. When you start the nutes again give em a bit less. This will have been happening over a few days... you didn't just walk in and it was like this. If you want the best you have to give them your best 👌

S

skillsnapper85

Although it could be frips but again this won't have happened over night

S

Sanji

So first thing you do if your plant changes colour like that is flush straight away no hesitation. Yea you have to build up the nutes again but meh is what it is. When you start the nutes again give em a bit less. This will have been happening over a few days... you didn't just walk in and it was like this. If you want the best you have to give them your best 👌
So by flushing you mean replace the nutrient solution in the bucket with plain water, Would that not be more detrimental to the growth of the plant to starve it of nutrients completely.. I didn't think flushing was really a thing in dwc.

Habosabin

Habosabin

If its hydro I just reboot the res with everything back on point.

S

skillsnapper85

Sanji m8 you wouldn't be starving it.... its still water and there's food in there so don't panic? Like the next guy said just a reboot.

S

Sanji

Sanji m8 you wouldn't be starving it.... its still water and there's food in there so don't panic? Like the next guy said just a reboot.
I emptied and cleaned the res, I replaced it with a slightly lower nutrient solution(previous solution was bumped to Max dose and was sitting at 1900ppm which I thought maybe was too high)

I managed to unfortunately damage the plant while taking it out of the tent but hopefully she fixes herself, lots of heavy branches fell and now they are all droopy and all over the place and 1 partially snapped but I tied it up straight so I'm hoping it recovers. Stressful day today, probably wasn't the best day to attempt this 😅

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

1900ppm is too much. More like 6-700. Duct tape for snapped branches.

Top Bottom