Need help with indica in its beginning stages of budding!

• Thread starter BRetnewgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

The plant as far as I could tell had been doing very well up until it going into its flowering stage. Its gradually gotten little brown spots on some of the lower pan leaves once I had lollipoped. There not alot of them but enough to make me wonder if I should be concern before it gets out of hand. I've been leave the plant outside on sunny days and since the days are short her I would bring it In to use the bulbs I've bought to give it more hours of sunlight. My main concern is howcani make my plant grower bigger and healthier and produce more given it has not be given any fertilizer this far other than some used coffee grounds for minerals. I'm also on a decently tight budget. Dont expect to grow anything that should be in a magazine. Just want to be able to get high off of what I produce well beyound just smoking mid grade and make sure my plants healthy enough to make good strong buds with highest possible thc content for what I'm working with

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Compost tea, search for it on here, there are several recipes. Start saving your vegan food scraps.

BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

And try a paragraph break every few sentences, run-on's are hard to read for people with eye and or brain issues.
My bad I'm not the best writer haha. My fem is doing alot better now. I just posted a thread for my cuttings off said fem. One has been drooping for over a week and cant fix the problem. I've repotted and changed soil. I've watered a little less and a little more. The other isnt dropping but isnt as green and is growing much slower than the drooping plant. They get the same attention and water. I dont understand why my original fem is doing so well and my cuttings arent in the same conditions

Top Bottom