Need help with my 2 inline fans for my 2x4x6 tent.

• Thread starter CTABB83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CTABB83

CTABB83

Hey guys I have a Spider Farmer 2x4x6 tent with a spider farmer 4in fan that does 205 and a vivo home 4in that seems a bit more powerful. How would I set these up to avoid needing fans to pull in fresh air. Both have a carbon filter. Thanks here's some pics to help. These are the 2 I have thanks

Need help with my 2 inline fans for my 2x4x6 tent
Need help with my 2 inline fans for my 2x4x6 tent 2
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I'm not sure I understand your question.

So you want one blower moving air from outside to in, and another from in to out?

Generally you just open the flaps at the bottom sides of the tent (velcro) and fresh air comes in at the bottom and out thru the carbon filter to the lung room.

CTABB83

CTABB83

I'm not sure I understand your question.

So you want one blower moving air from outside to in, and another from in to out?

Generally you just open the flaps at the bottom sides of the tent (velcro) and fresh air comes in at the bottom and out thru the carbon filter to the lung room.
Ok I was thinking of using both one for bringing fresh air in the other to to get it out.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Ok I was thinking of using both one for bringing fresh air in the other to to get it out.
You can, but it seems like a waste of electricity to me personally. That's what those rectangle flaps at the bottom of the tent are for. There should be a screen sewn in.

CTABB83

CTABB83

You can, but it seems like a waste of electricity to me personally. That's what those rectangle flaps at the bottom of the tent are for. There should be a screen sewn in.
There is its just its in my basement and it's rather dusty. Also its sitting at 73° and was wondering what I could use to warm it up some? I've already got blankets underneath it. Would a hearing pad work. I'm not planning on putting under the plants. This is how I have it setup now.

20220521 165350
freezeland2

freezeland2

There is its just its in my basement and it's rather dusty. Also its sitting at 73° and was wondering what I could use to warm it up some? I've already got blankets underneath it. Would a hearing pad work. I'm not planning on putting under the plants. This is how I have it setup now.
73 for lung room is fine. It will be warmer in tent with light on.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
This is what i do, I have the 6” spider farmer fan / carbon filter, that vents outside then I added the 4” spider farmer on a 2nd controller and it is triggered to turn on at higher temps and RH levels and that one vents into the lung room just for heat RH spikes

347D22FA E648 4608 8C3F F36E81B1A0A2
6DF75573 A9A7 4E3A B794 94D2332EC9D7
A8F4B5A6 7EC9 425E A122 16A9E8188B38
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Do you have any sort of controller that turns blowers on and off based on temp or RH? Like an inkbird?

When you close up the tent, no blower, light on high, what does the temp stabilize at?

If you can get the temps up by closing the tent, you can use a controller to only turn on the blower to exhaust heat or humidity based on your desired setpoints. If that doesn't make sense I can explain further.

Top Bottom