Need help with my garden, please take a look vets

• Thread starter 1stonedman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1stonedman

1stonedman

Just spotted this damage today, I'll need to look over the picks I took last night to see if the damage is there and how far back it could go. * I have active grow journal accessible through my profile that will have pics to help determine what is going on.

Title of gore journal, pulled 3 males.

I just moved the plants and I've moved them onto of some ants apparently so I've treated with cinnamon water on soil today, and very up to date on all bug treatments, I use neem, insecticidal soap, spinocide insecticidal soap, and some other stuff that I cant remember.

Please help.

Same identical symptom on surrounding plant!!

Need help with my garden please take a look vets
Need help with my garden please take a look vets 2
Need help with my garden please take a look vets 3
Need help with my garden please take a look vets 4
Need help with my garden please take a look vets 5
Need help with my garden please take a look vets 6
Need help with my garden please take a look vets 7
Need help with my garden please take a look vets 8
Need help with my garden please take a look vets 9
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just spotted this damage today, I'll need to look over the picks I took last night to see if the damage is there and how far back it could go. * I have active grow journal accessible through my profile that will have pics to help determine what is going on.

Title of gore journal, pulled 3 males.

I just moved the plants and I've moved them onto of some ants apparently so I've treated with cinnamon water on soil today, and very up to date on all bug treatments, I use neem, insecticidal soap, spinocide insecticidal soap, and some other stuff that I cant remember.

Please help.

Same identical symptom on surrounding plant!!
To me looks like spill damage or bug damage.

Top Bottom