Need help with my grow

• Thread starter sashi123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sashi123

Hi guys hope everyone's doing well.

After growing for 5 years I'm still not producing quality flowers and plants. I know I'm messing something up so if someone is kind enough to help me that'd be greatly appreciated.

First this is my story. I worked for the health sector for 22 years. About 8 years one of the patients fell onto me and I severely damaged my spinal cord. I got treated by so many surgeons and acupuncture but nothings helped for the pain. But miraculously I can still walk in alot of pain. I'm still under so much medication just to go by. I take a cocktail of medication like tramadol, cocodamol and pregabalin all given by my GP but im still in pain especially at night. Eventually my friends introduced me to smoking cannabis and it helped me to ease my pain. As you know it's so expensive to buy so I grow 4 plants at a time.

At the moment I'm growing 4 plants in 4×4 grow tent (mars hydro) with 300w LED Mars hydro light (brand new) and 150w LED Mars hydro light and 300w CFL light. I run a 4 inch mars hydro extractor fan 2022 model for my outake. I also use a 6 inch mars hydro extractor fan for my intake so theres quite alot of fresh air coming out from the window to my hut because it comes through a carbon filter its clean air. My plants are now going into their 3rd week of flowering but they look so weak and unhealthy. I used the top whole range of nutrients (advanced nutrients line). They were only given once every 7 to 8 days. I have a CO2 bag hanging as well but no matter what I do the end results are unsmokable so I still have to buy outside and waste money.

The plants are in veg but don't look healthy at all. They grow under 200w CFL light and a 8 year old run down 300w LED mars hydro light. I run them continously for 24hrs. Still my plants do not grow fast at all and I'm just so frustrated on spending money on nutrients and everything but there's no end result.

I bought the seeds straight from sensi seeds and dutch passion so they're quality from the start so I just don't know where I'm going wrong I'm begging if someone can help me.

Thank you for your time.

Need help with my grow
Need help with my grow 2
Need help with my grow 3
Need help with my grow 4
Need help with my grow 5
Need help with my grow 6
Need help with my grow 7
Need help with my grow 8
Need help with my grow 9
Need help with my grow 10
Need help with my grow 11
Need help with my grow 12
Need help with my grow 13
Need help with my grow 14
Anthem

Anthem

After growing for 5 years I'm still not producing quality flowers and plants. I know I'm messing something up so if someone is kind enough to help me that'd be greatly appreciated.

First this is my story. I worked for the health sector for 22 years. About 8 years one of the patients fell onto me and I severely damaged my spinal cord. I got treated by so many surgeons and acupuncture but nothings helped for the pain. But miraculously I can still walk in alot of pain. I'm still under so much medication just to go by. I take a cocktail of medication like tramadol, cocodamol and pregabalin all given by my GP but im still in pain especially at night. Eventually my friends introduced me to smoking cannabis and it helped me to ease my pain. As you know it's so expensive to buy so I grow 4 plants at a time.

At the moment I'm growing 4 plants in 4×4 grow tent (mars hydro) with 300w LED Mars hydro light (brand new) and 150w LED Mars hydro light and 300w CFL light. I run a 4 inch mars hydro extractor fan 2022 model for my outake. I also use a 6 inch mars hydro extractor fan for my intake so theres quite alot of fresh air coming out from the window to my hut because it comes through a carbon filter its clean air. My plants are now going into their 3rd week of flowering but they look so weak and unhealthy. I used the top whole range of nutrients (advanced nutrients line). They were only given once every 7 to 8 days. I have a CO2 bag hanging as well but no matter what I do the end results are unsmokable so I still have to buy outside and waste money.

The plants are in veg but don't look healthy at all. They grow under 200w CFL light and a 8 year old run down 300w LED mars hydro light. I run them continously for 24hrs. Still my plants do not grow fast at all and I'm just so frustrated on spending money on nutrients and everything but there's no end result.

I bought the seeds straight from sensi seeds and dutch passion so they're quality from the start so I just don't know where I'm going wrong I'm begging if someone can help me.

Thank you for your time.
I think you are in soil. Is that correct? If so I know what your problem is

S

sashi123

I think you are in soil. Is that correct? If so I know what your problem is
By the way I thought my plants got powdery mildew so at first I sprayed 60% water and 40% cows milk mix (found it on youtube) as a remedy and then I bought biobizz leaf treatment and it looks like its working.

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

Thank you for your time.
Looks like you're over watering and not checking your TDS when feeding. I run veg at 700-900 tds. Bloom 1200-2000 tds. Don't water your plants until the 1st 2 inches of your medium is dry. Check with your finger check out growweedeasy.com. it covers everything and helps with any problems

Ponky

Ponky

Well I strongly recommend lowering the plant count. Upgrade the light. And you'll be able to pull a solid 4 to 6 pounds a year.

BudBogart

BudBogart

What ph is the soil?
How much is the rh? Relative humidity.?
As pointed out, wow, so many bottles.

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Looks like you’ve got all the right stuff man, I also use mars hydro , great lights! I wish you the best and possibly try organic I’ve been using Gaia green for my first grow and am very pleased with the structure and growth so far , I would also consider less watering or possibly turning the nutes down a bit and run some ph correct 6.2-6.6ph (0 tds)water as flush and start fertilizer over if that helps , I’m not very old when it comes to this but just my opinion , best of luck and happy reefing brother

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

I see a combination of issues. Do you have a ec meter to check parts per million and ph of your liquid fertilizer?
Good luck man. I was here you are 2 years ago. I would recommend simplify. Do a run or two of your seeds with minimal amount of frets. Find there tolerance points then run the same seeds for volume.
good luck!
🌲🧬🌱

TSD

TSD

I wouldn't suggest a 24 hour light cycle, they really need some down time, ESPECIALLY if they're not the healthiest. Also, all those bottles of liquid nutes and such is a lot to keep track of and easy to mess up and over feed, maybe find a simpler solution? I personally use ONE product throughout veg, Dutch Science Grow Girls Grow, and one in flower, Dutch Science Bloom Baby Bloom... it's a dry organic mix that you mix at home, I mix mine overnight with a bubbler. I also give Epsom once or twice if they look like they need it and maybe a dose of molasses for the microbes. Not saying do what I do, but sounds like you need to simplify, check out my profile, you'll see you can get great results without all the bottles. and organic nutrients are more forgiving than the chemical kind. Also, you say it's unsmokeable... what is your dry/cure process like? That plays a HUGE role in your final quality.
20220413 122817
20220413 122831
20220423 105649
20220423 105704

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I wouldn't suggest a 24 hour light cycle, they really need some down time, ESPECIALLY if they're not the healthiest. Also, all those bottles of liquid nutes and such is a lot to keep track of and easy to mess up and over feed, maybe find a simpler solution? I personally use ONE product throughout veg, Dutch Science Grow Girls Grow, and one in flower, Dutch Science Bloom Baby Bloom... it's a dry organic mix that you mix at home, I mix mine overnight with a bubbler. I also give Epsom once or twice if they look like they need it and maybe a dose of molasses for the microbes. Not saying do what I do, but sounds like you need to simplify, check out my profile, you'll see you can get great results without all the bottles. and organic nutrients are more forgiving than the chemical kind. Also, you say it's unsmokeable... what is your dry/cure process like? That plays a HUGE role in your final quality.View attachment 1295911View attachment 1295912View attachment 1295913View attachment 1295914

I 100% agree with @TSD

We don't use the same brand dry organic nutes but we both follow the same concept.

All those bottles of different nutes are contributing to your problem. For simplifation, stick with one product line and look for 2 or 3 part nutrition programs. All those extra bottles are due to marketing ploys trying to convince you that "more is better." This is so far from the truth.

Usually with cannabis, less is more and too much can be deadly.

I'd also purchase an inexpensive analog moisture meter. Your girls are showing signs of being over-fed and watered too frequently.

Reactions: TSD
Top Bottom