Need help with my plants

• Thread starter fordman1991
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fordman1991

Can someone help me with these 3 plants do I need to top these or move them.to.a.5.gallon bucket now and I noticed on 1 plant the bottom 2 leaves are yellow has you can see in the Pic and if I need to top them let.me.know and can you please explain please they look.a.little.tall and linky

Need help with my plants
Need help with my plants 2
Need help with my plants 3
Need help with my plants 4
Need help with my plants 5
Need help with my plants 6
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

These videos are are the best I have ever seen.
Overall your plant's look pretty good. Tall and lankey can be a family linage thing or it can be not stretching due to enough light. What light are you using? How far from plant tops?
Don't worry about the little leaves. The plant used them for energy someplace else and will drop them.
Not an issue.

P

Phyto

what kind of light are you using, brand/wattage, height above plant? Agree that it looks like it needs more light. Agree, disregard the two yellow leaves.

Newty

Newty

Those bottom 2 leaves are the cotyledons, yellowing is normal and also a good indication to start use nutes if your not already.

P

Phyto

Those bottom 2 leaves are the cotyledons, yellowing is normal and also a good indication to start use nutes if your not already.
The cotyledons have already dropped off. The two yellow leaves in pic 3 are the first true leaves. In any case they often yellow.

F

fordman1991

what kind of light are you using, brand/wattage, height above plant? Agree that it looks like it needs more light. Agree, disregard the two yellow leaves.
It's just a cheap light what light do you recommend that won't break the wallet lol

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

For a small grow space. 2 feet by 2 feet anything 300w will flower a single plant.
The larger the space the more powerful the light needs to be.
I shop used on Kijiji or in the us Craigslist. A lot of people get into growing then figure out it's a lot of work
and get out. So usually lots of used stuff available. Offer very low.

Newty

Newty

The cotyledons have already dropped off. The two yellow leaves in pic 3 are the first true leaves. In any case they often yellow.
My bad, my cotyledons stay on for quite a few weeks in veg and the serrations on the leaves in the picture posted are hard to see until I enlarged it, either way my comment about yellowing cotyledons can be helpful.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
No they are the serrated leaves they come after the cotyledons and before the 3 tip

Top Bottom