Need help with next grow..

• Thread starter Akabudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Akabudz

Akabudz

Hey all, next week I will start my 3rd grow in many years, catching up with tech has been a ball lol.
So my grow space is 2ft x 2ft x 6ft.
I have 250-600 hps on hand, and a viparspectra p1000, and many cfl etc also. In hand
I'm thinking trying (as not tried yet) super roots air pot, auto feed. 1 pot around 2 gallon with several feeds per day.
My difficulty in decision should I lst, mainline, scrog,??
For max yield.
Strain will be mimosa evo from. Barney's farm seeds.
Any input greatly appreciated.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

I would mainline and then scrog when the shoots grow up. I love the mimosa strain, so tasty. The HPS is going to be overkill in the tent and will also create a too much heat, even if it is an air-cooled hood. You'll need a short plant in order to allow for stretch and to keep the light at a proper distance from the canopy. I use a Spider Farmer 1000 light in a 2x2x5 tent. Works great.

Enjoy the grow!

Akabudz

Akabudz

Thanks bro, i have never grown mimosa.
As for the 250 in that space i used it in my last 2 x grows, only heat issue was in July when we had a heat wave.
I have never used led as such tho.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Thanks bro, i have never grown mimosa.
As for the 250 in that space i used it in my last 2 x grows, only heat issue was in July when we had a heat wave.
I have never used led as such tho.
I think Chad was thinking you might put a 600 in there , I can't speak for him , but I think that would be a bit much .........
You mentioned a 600

Akabudz

Akabudz

Thanks for popping in bro, yes even 400 is too much of a heat problem, I may go led for veg and 250 for flower.
I'm eager to try led.

Top Bottom