Need help with nutrients recipes

• Thread starter TL370
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TL370

TL370

New grower here anybody kind enough to share what they use for their flowering recipe to get big dense bud ?

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Use gh kool bloom. Mix it last. Do for week 6 til you flush.

Ponky

Ponky

Pretty much every food combo I've ever used has gotten big fat hard buds. The question I guess is what medium are you using?

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

I am also new to growing I was looking at the Advanced Nutrients line but cannot afford to dish out that much cash. So now looking at GH for my nutrients but don't know what I should use. I will be using Fox Farms soil and growing Blue Dream and maybe 2 other strains. I could really use a NOOB walkthrough, I have been reading so many webpages for ideas, I think I'm going to be sick. Alot of this is confusing me, I think I have just been reading way too much on growing.

logdog

logdog

For simple you cant beat dyna grow only one bottle and super easy to use, may want to add some silica to your nutes, the fox farms trio is also a good easy system just use way less than the feeding chart like 1/3 to 1/2 strength especially in an augmented soil like fox farms. I use Ocean Forest most of the time and rarely have to add anything but PH adjusted water till around week 3 or 4 of veg. Ive never personally used GH but Im sure it works fine I would always start at 1/2 doses with any nutrient system especially since your soil has some nutrients already in there. Good Luck its a great hobby your going to love it.

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Thank you I'm looking at the site now. So use the Foliage-Pro and Bloom will I need the silicon or mag-pro? Sorry just trying to be smart I lost 250 plants last time listening to my partner. Thought he knew what he was doin and poof nut burn, root rot and then spider mites. That was a catastrophe. Also with this line of nuts can I use like, Bat guano and molasses? Or no need to? I have a good grow book also I refer to called, Horticulture indoor/outdoor medical grower's bible was told it is one of the best books to have. Also the silica is expensive here in California, know of a brand that is good and a little lower in price. I know you get what you pay for but last grow broke me kind of.

logdog

logdog

Just foliage-pro and Bloom work for me, I've used a bunch of different silica supplements over the years but have been using Blue Planet the last few runs with good results, my spring water has plenty of calcium so I never have to supplement it your mileage may vary, the only other thing I always keep around is Epsom salts that I will use if I see any signs of mag deficiency. The the Fox Farms soils I use have guano and microbes already mixed in so I don't supplement those any further. I have never used molasses because I feed salts to my plants, molasses is mainly used to feed your soil and add some sulfur I don't think you would need it. I have also never grown at that kind of scale, most ever was about 30 plants and I don't grow anywhere near that many anymore if I was going to ramp up that big I think I would look into using powdered nutes like Jacks 3-2-1 or something similar that would cut your overhead quite a bit and there was a great thread on that I saw on here not long ago.

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

This time around I'm not going to grow that many. I have one person growing along with me but he is letting me run things and I really have no clue but I'll figure it out here thanks for the help bro. All the sites I have tried so far have been no help only Sh1t talking. Good to see people still help out each other thanks again. I'll check out this link.

Top Bottom