Need help with stock question

• Thread starter Tornadohunting420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

Hi thc farmer 1st time posting here I need some input . I'm currently doing 2 granddaddy purps outdoors in 10 g pots .1 started lst yesterday they have been topped 4 days before lst. When I came out this morning 1 was bent like this . It's at the bottom of the stock will it be ok? Will it be like supercropping the main stock ? Thanks thc !

Need help with stock question
Need help with stock question 2
Need help with stock question 3
Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

Should be just fine,they are resilient plants!
Thanks I hope so I have never bent it at the bottom like that before. Usually I top n wait for the new tops to get long enough then I tie down. So I guess I'll wait it out n see . She was droopy this morning a bit.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
super cropping is your friend. nothing to worry over, i 'super crop' a lot of my plants if they get a tad tall or i want to force it another way. be careful when watering in such a large pot and small plant. the combo causes ppl to over water. note you are feeding the plant not the soil so to speak. BOL

Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

super cropping is your friend. nothing to worry over, i 'super crop' a lot of my plants if they get a tad tall or i want to force it another way. be careful when watering in such a large pot and small plant. the combo causes ppl to over water. note you are feeding the plant not the soil so to speak. BOL
Thanks ya I have many grows to my name watering is not an issue for me. So is that like supercropping the main stock ?

Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

a couple pics of plants i super cropped and the one at the end is the top of the plant in flower. think of that knot as a storage for food and what not like a feeding hub.
Thanks but mine is bent like that just above the 1st node lol.

Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

Nice bro... I'm driving there this weekend. Taking the wife to help her mom pack for a couple weeks then back to pick them up since she is moving here with us. Just out by Alliston
Heat n drought welcome to Ontario lol.

Top Bottom