Need help with supersoil recipe for 50 liter pot or half cubic meter.

• Thread starter Simba1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Simba1

Simba1

Hi boys and girls , after I burst my butt to find ingredient here , these are what I have got so far,
Peatmoss and coco mix with perlite ,wormcasting,sheep manure,guano bat bigh in P ,alfalfa meal,steam bone meal,blood meal,clams meal,fish meal,rice hull,microhize, humic acid,azomite,epsom salt,I couldent find Dolomite lime,
Now please if its possible I need amount of each to mix in my 50 liter pot ,and for later the the recipes for top feeding ,help please.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

Hi boys and girls , after I burst my butt to find ingredient here , these are what I have got so far,
Peatmoss and coco mix with perlite ,wormcasting,sheep manure,guano bat bigh in P ,alfalfa meal,steam bone meal,blood meal,clams meal,fish meal,rice hull,microhize, humic acid,azomite,epsom salt,I couldent find Dolomite lime,
Now please if its possible I need amount of each to mix in my 50 liter pot ,and for later the the recipes for top feeding ,help please.

Half a cube is 500 liter.
you have some good ingredients there.
goodluck

Homesteader

Homesteader

You have everything you need but some of the amendments are strong so you don't want to add all that much.
First I would ditch the azomite you have plenty of micros and don't use epsom for now at least.

Base
Peatmoss, coco mix with perlite, wormcasting, sheep manure, rice hull, humic acid.

Personally I think you have too much stuff here and you are creating a soup that needs to be done with trial and error with this many things at once.

I would use a little bit of guano, alflafa, bone, blood, clam, fish but go easy. Im not sure how much you are making but Maybe a half cup of each. Never used clam though so Im not familiar.

Homesteader

Homesteader

I would revise my above on make it 1/4 cup. 50 liters is only like 10 gallons right?

Homesteader

Homesteader

Lets start over.
Are you planting a seedling in this soil?
If so, you may want to seperate the soil into two and get them started in just your base and avoid nutrients for the first few weeks.

Simba1

Simba1

Lets start over.
Are you planting a seedling in this soil?
If so, you may want to seperate the soil into two and get them started in just your base and avoid nutrients for the first few weeks.
Yes,I ll seperate some for seedling , see I have got a recepie see if its okey or need some change?
136 gram bone meal ,136 gram fish meal (I have kilka fish),clams 270 gram,blood meal 270 gram, 30 kg wormcasting, 163 gram alfalfa, 60 gram azomite, 100 gram batguano, 21 gram epsom salt, rice hull 150 gram ,
See if it needs changing?

Homesteader

Homesteader

So rice hull should be part of your base. Use like a bunch in the base. It provides silicon after it breaks down and aeration in the meantime. You can also top dress with it, but Im not a fan of that.
Personally I would ditch azomite (why do you need that much aluminum really? you have plenty of micros)

a cup per bag of blood is a lot. I would do no more than 1/4. Less is more sometimes. You can topdress more amendments later but its hard to correct too much.
bone, fish, clams?, guano.....all okay. Maybe a bit less on the guano. LIke 1/4 cup per bag.
Why do you need epsom at this point? You can add it but I would get calcium source for your mix. Sounds like you are in the EU? gypsum may be hard to source but it is very nice with cannabis. You don't need magnesium at this point IMO.

You have that manure too. Wow have a lot going into this. How decomposed is the manure? Should be fine as long as you go easier on the blood meal. Sounds like a rich soil though but try to get gypsum.

Simba1

Simba1

So rice hull should be part of your base. Use like a bunch in the base. It provides silicon after it breaks down and aeration in the meantime. You can also top dress with it, but Im not a fan of that.
Personally I would ditch azomite (why do you need that much aluminum really? you have plenty of micros)

a cup per bag of blood is a lot. I would do no more than 1/4. Less is more sometimes. You can topdress more amendments later but its hard to correct too much.
bone, fish, clams?, guano.....all okay. Maybe a bit less on the guano. LIke 1/4 cup per bag.
Why do you need epsom at this point? You can add it but I would get calcium source for your mix. Sounds like you are in the EU? gypsum may be hard to source but it is very nice with cannabis. You don't need magnesium at this point IMO.

You have that manure too. Wow have a lot going into this. How decomposed is the manure? Should be fine as long as you go easier on the blood meal. Sounds like a rich soil though but try to get gypsum.
What do You mean a cup per bag of blood?

Simba1

Simba1

I would only use 64 grams per bag to start but this metric conversion is a little rough in the morning. Hope it all goes well though.
My soil is open its not in a bag so how much is per bag sorry man lol😄

Homesteader

Homesteader

Pots.... bags... buckets. Just thought you said they were going in 10 gallon pots? Aka bags

Homesteader

Homesteader

I think between 32 and 64 grams per pot of any of these would be fine. Blood meal is really hot though and you can add it as your plant needs. Not sure what clam is though. Like oyster shell?

Homesteader

Homesteader

Yeah I guess I would add the epsom too if I couldn't source gypsum. Try to Find some to top dress before flower if you can. Have fun with it. Maybe throw some worms in if you can too.

Simba1

Simba1

Yeah I guess I would add the epsom too if I couldn't source gypsum. Try to Find some to top dress before flower if you can. Have fun with it. Maybe throw some worms in if you can too.
hi man , I wil have gypsum after 2 days its on the way how much do I need to add?

Homesteader

Homesteader

I would put on about 240 grams per plant. Sprinkle it around the stalk. It will slowly dissolve into the soil as you water and release about 2-5% per watering. That 2-5% calcium becomes available fairly quickly with gypsum because the sulfur would rather bond to magnesium.

Top Bottom