Need help with uc

• Thread starter Bubblehaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

I only put my ladies in the Uc 6 days ago and they are already big. If I turn them back in 2 days Will they still do ok? I am worried if I leaver them in veg. another week they will be to tall. There is 28 inch clearance to the lights now and I have maybe 12 - 18 inches I can raise them. Here is what I have now

DSCN07971.JPG

DSCN08011.JPG

DSCN0804.JPG

I

I love pUC

They look pretty good for six days...how were you veg them before you put them in the UC?...I suggest if you do go any longer and height is a problem lower those lights down right on them so they will not stretch but watch out you don't burn them...also you could open them up a little...get them to bush out more...maybe even think about toping them...also if you flip and height is still an issue....you could hit them with DM PHOSPHOLOAD or Huboldt BUSH MASTER should tame them...best of luck with your grow...looking good!

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

They look pretty good for six days...how were you veg them before you put them in the UC?...I suggest if you do go any longer and height is a problem lower those lights down right on them so they will not stretch but watch out you don't burn them...also you could open them up a little...get them to bush out more...maybe even think about toping them...also if you flip and height is still an issue....you could hit them with DM PHOSPHOLOAD or Huboldt BUSH MASTER should tame them...best of luck with your grow...looking good!

Thanks the roots are like a 10 inch afro now some of the stalks are as big as 2 fingers. I cleaned the uc with fresh water and refilled it and turned the lights back I am caging them today. I already am using allot of stuff but I will look into the nuts you mentioned here is what I am using.

Gh Flora 3 part
Big Bud
Sensi zyme
Carbo load
Rhino skin
Diamond Necter
Epson salt
Bud ignitor
Bio root
Bio weed (folier spray)

S

sourkush91

looking good man... i always hit my plants with the bushmaster and it tames them very well... looks great for 6 day... id flip em

Top Bottom