Need help (yellow brown leafs)

• Thread starter Zinari
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zinari

Zinari

Heey, I wonder if anyone can help me figure this out Tryed to find something like it but hard because the pictures I found I mostly 20 times worse
Need help yellow brown leafs
Need help yellow brown leafs 2
Need help yellow brown leafs 3

Iv’e read so many different things I’m unsure what it can be
They are both in week 4 stage
They still grow pretty decent and the problem don’t seem to affect all leafs I’m not sure if it’s nutrient burn or if I managed to spill some water-nutrients on them but does anyone know what it could possibly be?

Zinari

Zinari

I also have temp around 23,5-25 Celsius and a 1000W kingled grow lamp but it’s 130-140 cm above canaopy I use T.A grow kit (gro,bloom,micro) and calmag

Zinari

Zinari

I think I figured it out not 100% sure though but might be overwatering some leafs tend to curl but goes back to normal

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

You have a few things happening here which is a tip off that you possibly have root issues.
What are you growing in, soil? coco?
Parts look re-vegged. What is your light cycle and what kind do you have?
What and how do you feed / water?

Zinari

Zinari

You have a few things happening here which is a tip off that you possibly have root issues.
What are you growing in, soil? coco?
Parts look re-vegged. What is your light cycle and what kind do you have?
What and how do you feed / water?
They are in veg phase still I use coco and 30% perlite I water every third day or when soil is dry 18 hours of light I use a 5 ml needle to water with so I don’t get to much water at 1 spot , I dose around 1,5 ml gro , 1,5 ml bloom and 0,5 ml micro in 1,5 liters of water

64029037 EDD3 4C33 9ACB D37F80503232
Zinari

Zinari

They recently developed pistils also I have 3 plants with different strain and they all react differently one of them had issues during germination the root went above the soil while the leafs grew under but I managed to replace it correctly I don’t know if that has affected the plant somehow

Zinari

Zinari

Here is some other pics aswell each one is different the first one is having most issues (northen light) and than the second have a few aswell (gorilla) and my fat banana seem to thrive however

F274C8D1 218C 4D8E B2DA 14FB5875EBFA
7E2EB9D6 0422 4E4B B13E F23E90FAFDD7
4D96C699 2E7D 4CF6 8CB4 1C29A5DE7DAC
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Basic Watering

Watering COCO

Eskander

Eskander

They are in veg phase still I use coco and 30% perlite I water every third day or when soil is dry 18 hours of light I use a 5 ml needle to water with so I don’t get to much water at 1 spot , I dose around 1,5 ml gro , 1,5 ml bloom and 0,5 ml micro in 1,5 liters of water
I can’t be the only one with a wtf gut response to this. Unless you have huge pots you can’t overwater coco and if you aren’t watering enough to get run off every time then you are building up salts. Unless watering with a tiny syringe is some kind of cathartic activity, I’d step it up with something on the order of a gallon bucket if you want to stick with hand watering.

The volume of nutes doesn’t matter half as much as your ppm/ec. Ppm and Ph meters are cheap as dirt these days and are a must for any kind of hydro grow. Flood it and let it drain. Never let it get to the point in which it looks dry

It is hard to tell how big your pots are from the pics. 3 to 5 gallon bags?

I strongly suggest reading aquaman’s thread on coco watering. I’m watering pots just under a gallon every 90 minutes now. I’m near harvest on some pretty overgrown photoperiod and am quite happy with the results.

-Eskander

Zinari

Zinari

I can’t be the only one with a wtf gut response to this. Unless you have huge pots you can’t overwater coco and if you aren’t watering enough to get run off every time then you are building up salts. Unless watering with a tiny syringe is some kind of cathartic activity, I’d step it up with something on the order of a gallon bucket if you want to stick with hand watering.

The volume of nutes doesn’t matter half as much as your ppm/ec. Ppm and Ph meters are cheap as dirt these days and are a must for any kind of hydro grow. Flood it and let it drain. Never let it get to the point in which it looks dry

I strongly suggest reading aquaman’s thread on coco watering. I’m watering pots just under a gallon every 90 minutes now. I’m near harvest on some pretty overgrown photoperiod and am quite happy with the results.

-Eskander
Yeah haha trust me I was reacting the same after I saw the guide obviously I was under feeding my plants but I’m following the aqua man guide know and I don’t let the soil dry out anymore and hopefully it won’t affect the plant overall. First time I grow aswell but I should have read more about coco instead of focusing only on the phases and grow cycle however I’m gona invest in a ppm asap I got a ph already and try to be as accurate as possible 5,8-6 I read somewhere that in coco you should try to have ph of 5,8 not sure if that is correct though

Zinari

Zinari

-Eskander
My pots are 4,5 btw might be a bit big idk why I picked that size rather than 3,5

Top Bottom