Need Help

• Thread starter micaella87
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

micaella87

Has my grow stalled, seem very under developed for this stage, the very tops seemed to have got slightly bigger this week but not by much but all the lower stuff has stayed tiny! There just not filling in at all in length or breadth, should I flush or carry on as I am?

Need help
Need help 2
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Has my grow stalled, seem very under developed for this stage, the very tops seemed to have got slightly bigger this week but not by much but all the lower stuff has stayed tiny! There just not filling in at all in length or breadth, should I flush or carry on as I am?
i cant see the thric but them plants look ready for harvest,you mentioned have they stalled,check your thric,if you wait to long white hair gonna start showing there heads and be too late,might even throw some nanners

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
The 1st picture looked like it was fully budded and pretty much ready to be taken. The 2nd picture looked totally different and it wasn't ready in my opinion...is this the one that stalled? It looks a lot different than the 1st picture and you didn't mention how many weeks it has been going. Lower buds are always smaller, which is why some defoliate plants to let more light reach the bottom. In any event, they look like they are pretty close to being ready.

Top Bottom