Need help

• Thread starter heaze2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heaze2010

I have 3 quick questions, this issue is involving 1 plant out of 5. Which sucks cause it’s the nicest 1 out of 5, go figure. 1. Are these orange and black bugs/larvae aphids? Or something else?
2. Is this powdery mildew I noticed a small spot 3 weeks ago and it has spread but not much, either way it’s more significantly noticeable now.
3. I haven’t checked trichome in about a week but on this plant the pistols are starting to recede. All the other plants still have vigorous new pistol growth. Think this might be a week or 2 away?
Not so much a question more of a observation. The night time temperatures have been in the mid 40’s to low 50’s the last week could this have inhibited any of these 3 occurrences?
Need help
Need help 2
Need help 3
Need help 4
Need help 5
Need help 6
Need help 7
Need help 8

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yes bugs,smash
pm yes ,the start,a little milk rub on them leaves hold it at bay,temp flux causes it,hot lights on,then cold with quick change
also see hair or spider webbing on a few pic's

H

heaze2010

yes bugs,smash
pm yes ,the start,a little milk rub on them leaves hold it at bay,temp flux causes it,hot lights on,then cold with quick change
also see hair or spider webbing on a few pic's
I’ll go smash them, ya there’s been a significant temp change , it’s getting cold outside in Massachusetts right now at night. And those hairs I think are yarn I have lines running holding up all the colas because of Dorian and other storms that have breezed by here

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

I’ll go smash them, ya there’s been a significant temp change , it’s getting cold outside in Massachusetts right now at night. And those hairs I think are yarn I have lines running holding up all the colas because of Dorian and other storms that have breezed by here

I dont think you heard @oldskol4evr, YOU HAVE WEBS ON (and probably in) YOUR BUDS, check your buds closely. plus you have PM and other bugs... weigh your options dude.

goodluck!

QuestForZest

QuestForZest

I dont think you heard @oldskol4evr, YOU HAVE WEBS ON (and probably in) YOUR BUDS, check your buds closely. plus you have PM and other bugs... weigh your options dude.

goodluck!

@royfree2grow
Do you know what those black shiny bugs are? I've always wondered...

Also @oldskol4evr do you know?

H

heaze2010

goodluck!
I heard him, I said it was from the yarn I have out there holding up the colas. I do have a question though, why are all these trichs amber already, like 40% the plant probably has 3 weeks left still. Wtf do I do ?
7D470F63 FCC0 41F1 B40F 3C900935E955
D62B3820 5AB7 41F9 8B1F 142D33B256F5
861C5216 EAB9 44CB 9AE9 18E9BABA8625
E9D4809B D365 47CE 8B48 287DD83B09FF
87124468 D372 4DD0 9A64 E98A19D850D6
D88686B2 2D07 45E3 B7D0 1C870CC4FDF8
5DB39AE5 9FBB 4AD1 ADC7 EAE5583A6C37

QuestForZest

QuestForZest

I heard him, I said it was from the yarn I have out there holding up the colas. I do have a question though, why are all these trichs amber already, like 40% the plant probably has 3 weeks left still. Wtf do I do ?View attachment 898206View attachment 898207View attachment 898208View attachment 898209View attachment 898210View attachment 898211View attachment 898212

Ultimately, what CAN you do? It's a plant. You can't control everything... especially not trichomes coloration. Just let it ride. It's clearly a personal grow, so do you mind that they are darker sooner?

H

heaze2010

Ultimately, what CAN you do? It's a plant. You can't control everything... especially not trichomes coloration. Just let it ride. It's clearly a personal grow, so do you mind that they are darker sooner?
I was trying to avoid the couch lock, plus wanted the best quality I could get under the circumstances. There’s 4 others growing in the neighborhood and we’re going to sample each other’s. I didn’t want to be the guy with the overripe buds.

QuestForZest

QuestForZest

I was trying to avoid the couch lock, plus wanted the best quality I could get under the circumstances. There’s 4 others growing in the neighborhood and we’re going to sample each other’s. I didn’t want to be the guy with the overripe buds.

You should worry more about smoking PM over over ripped buds..

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

i cant do the couch loc,my mind doesnt work if i dom,this is when i harvest for speedy buzz instead,i agree with you though

Sorry OP..Not wanting to hijack your thread, but I have no idea about some of those critters..Good luck wiping them out!

I like harvesting some plants in stages, so I have different effects to choose from..Not to mention the rosin which is an out of body experience altogether!
20190426 103408

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Do you know what those shiny bugs are @oldskol4evr ?
i dont ,but they are larvae,smash i would do,id be guessing but think around the moth line of sort,they be eating leaves born on them what im thinking ,i have run some of the strain i made with mites just to see how much the plant could take though,come to think of it ,outside i do remember having something sort of like that and they turned out to be a gory spider,black yellow red,had long black legs ,if seen same spider while hunting,i mean seen them too,damn boys supose to be clearing the way for dad carrying every thing and eat a face full of webs hahaha,look up spiders and moths on one them insect sites,i normally just google pictures of spider larvae and try to spot which one they are

H

heaze2010

Sorry OP..Not wanting to hijack your thread, but I have no idea about some of those critters..Good luck wiping them out!

I like harvesting some plants in stages, so I have different effects to choose from..Not to mention the rosin which is an out of body experience altogether!
View attachment 898243
No problem and he might be right about larvae, cause today I found a few leaves stuck together I pulled apart and it was a monster spider in a silk pouch, he jumped out onto the ground but inside the pouch was a dead dehydrated caterpillar he must of been feasting on. I haven’t seen any other caterpillars hanging around and I checked really good

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

No problem and he might be right about larvae, cause today I found a few leaves stuck together I pulled apart and it was a monster spider in a silk pouch, he jumped out onto the ground but inside the pouch was a dead dehydrated caterpillar he must of been feasting on. I haven’t seen any other caterpillars hanging around and I checked really good
Arghhhhhhh..I usually encourage simple garden spiders ( I bud wash outdoor plants) but that sounds gross. This year I grew an auto outdoors since I had never grown one. It was puny and I started plucking off the fans in preparation for the wash..Out jumped a baby grasshopper..startled me so I drowned the fkr in the h2o2 bucket..He never startled anyone again! LOL
Sounds like you need to take action now..good luck!

Madbud

Madbud

I have 3 quick questions, this issue is involving 1 plant out of 5. Which sucks cause it’s the nicest 1 out of 5, go figure. 1. Are these orange and black bugs/larvae aphids? Or something else?
2. Is this powdery mildew I noticed a small spot 3 weeks ago and it has spread but not much, either way it’s more significantly noticeable now.
3. I haven’t checked trichome in about a week but on this plant the pistols are starting to recede. All the other plants still have vigorous new pistol growth. Think this might be a week or 2 away?
Not so much a question more of a observation. The night time temperatures have been in the mid 40’s to low 50’s the last week could this have inhibited any of these 3 occurrences?View attachment 897092View attachment 897093View attachment 897094View attachment 897095View attachment 897096View attachment 897097View attachment 897098View attachment 897099
Ladybugs and cigarette ash, just like mine😂 i’m in eastern mass, weathers great at night. Start chopping and trimming, the work just started.

Top Bottom