Need help

• Thread starter heaze2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heaze2010

Ladybugs and cigarette ash, just like mine😂 i’m in eastern mass, weathers great at night. Start chopping and trimming, the work just started.
Ya I’m in south eastern Massachusetts, it’s supposed to rain tonight, humidity through the roof as well all week

QuestForZest

QuestForZest

i dont ,but they are larvae,smash i would do,id be guessing but think around the moth line of sort,they be eating leaves born on them what im thinking ,i have run some of the strain i made with mites just to see how much the plant could take though,come to think of it ,outside i do remember having something sort of like that and they turned out to be a gory spider,black yellow red,had long black legs ,if seen same spider while hunting,i mean seen them too,damn boys supose to be clearing the way for dad carrying every thing and eat a face full of webs hahaha,look up spiders and moths on one them insect sites,i normally just google pictures of spider larvae and try to spot which one they are

I've tried to Google them before with no success. Oh well :(

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I have 3 quick questions, this issue is involving 1 plant out of 5. Which sucks cause it’s the nicest 1 out of 5, go figure. 1. Are these orange and black bugs/larvae aphids? Or something else?
2. Is this powdery mildew I noticed a small spot 3 weeks ago and it has spread but not much, either way it’s more significantly noticeable now.
3. I haven’t checked trichome in about a week but on this plant the pistols are starting to recede. All the other plants still have vigorous new pistol growth. Think this might be a week or 2 away?
Not so much a question more of a observation. The night time temperatures have been in the mid 40’s to low 50’s the last week could this have inhibited any of these 3 occurrences?View attachment 897092View attachment 897093View attachment 897094View attachment 897095View attachment 897096View attachment 897097View attachment 897098View attachment 897099
Brown aphid
Do they look like this ?

FDF44EFD BC50 41E8 85EC 79E3AC233AE4
T

TC Guy

Get yourself some Hypochlorous Acid, you can spray it on the PM and the bugs... two application and it should kill everything. Safe to consume, safe to spray in flower. It's just electrolized water. I just bought a brand called Pure and Clean.

You can also try Dr. Zymes for bugs and PM. Organic, safe for flower I believe (you can call the number on the bottle, they are super helpful)

Good Luck!

H

heaze2010

Get yourself some Hypochlorous Acid, you can spray it on the PM and the bugs... two application and it should kill everything. Safe to consume, safe to spray in flower. It's just electrolized water. I just bought a brand called Pure and Clean.

You can also try Dr. Zymes for bugs and PM. Organic, safe for flower I believe (you can call the number on the bottle, they are super helpful)

Good Luck!
Thank you so much, that’s good information. I actually ended up moving plants into my 3 seasons room for the last couple weeks before harvest, a ton of rain heading this way in New England. The room get a few hours of sunlight and I set up a bunch of led full spectrum panels, not the best but I can control humidity and lessen the chance of bud rot.

Top Bottom