Need Help

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

My question is, is this just a weed or could this be blue dream? I planted a seed in this area and I've never seen a one leaf plant before.... so I'm kind of curious to know if it could be blue dream or not it's supposed to be a blue dream feminized....I have got to know a lot of the plants around and the only place I have seen this is here
Need help
Need help 2

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

My question is, is this just a weed or could this be blue dream? I planted a seed in this area and I've never seen a one leaf plant before.... so I'm kind of curious to know if it could be blue dream or not it's supposed to be a blue dream feminized....I have got to know a lot of the plants around and the only place I have seen this is hereView attachment 899911View attachment 899912
looks like comfrey,goggle it and see,i have it all over the place and when it seeds the newbie look like that,about the only time the deer will eat it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Your Good sir, I have seen thisView attachment 899913
if you could find more just like that,pick before the sun comes up ,the fresh young stuff the flowers,throw in a bucket ,sit it fall from the house,that shit stank,but cram a bucket full of it,put about 1 gal water in the bucket,5 gal,let that shit sit out and ferment,that smelly juice is a high concentrate and will feed your pot plant all the way to harvest,the soil will love you for it,i even cut up and put under my transplants into the garden,good shit,stinging nettle too

Top Bottom