Need help

• Thread starter Varsityredz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Varsityredz

Varsityredz

ok i cant see how you acheive this,with all in same room,small one be 3 to450 ,the bigger ones should roll around 750,feed schedules are completly difrent also if your using knf,way difrent
Ive been pretty active with this grow meaning moving thing around a lot

Varsityredz

Varsityredz

ok i cant see how you acheive this,with all in same room,small one be 3 to450 ,the bigger ones should roll around 750,feed schedules are completly difrent also if your using knf,way difrent
I was trying to follow you but it said I couldnt

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Im practicing not full on in with the knf I know how to make calcium and a couple more outputs
got you,if you make cal you can make phosphrus ,by burning bones,i used egg shells ,just burn them to blackened,dark,then take vinegar and cover the bones or shells with the vinegar in a jar,watch the jar ,each day go by and thump it,if it makes bubbles go another day,when you thump it or move a tad and no bubbles,then you have phosphrus,same methoid for calcium.
go over to the knf thread and find the feeding schedule,you will see what i mean ,the lab is used in some but not others ,then you add the mix of co2 and these few little glitches is what burning your plants,im going on a limb here and say the co2 is your enemy ,but check out the knf schedule,to make it all work sea water is in there too if you dig

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Trying to break away from the bottle
go all the way then,the only yhing that cost a lot of money is the damn OHN all the vodka you have to buy gets up there,if i remember right ,it was around 125 bucks here were im at,fermenting is fun and all this stuff is easy to make,believe me if i can anyone can hahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

The co2 is nade a big difference
just looking at feed schedule,4 ml a gallon of water in soil,seed,leaf,when you go into flower the lab drops down to 2ml a gallon,then late flower or fruiting it called ,none.
fpj is 8ml all the way to fruit then drops to 1ml
brown rice vinegar is 8ml all the way
cALCIUM PHOSPHATE is 4ml all the way
calcium is 4ml only in fruiting stage
fish amino acid seed ,leaf,4ml///flower ,fruit 2ml
sea water
reg soil 189
seed 151
leaf 0
flower 126
fruit151
so there is quite a range to follow

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Those plants are just way overfed. You're killing them with kindness as they say. A comfortable environment and a simple low/moderate dose of a balanced base nutrient is all they need to produce. But nobody wants to hear that lol.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey varsityredz, sorry i was just being stupid, just dissapointing when your near the end and things dont work out perfect, i think just a little too much of everything,
Maybe too much feeding, im sure next round will be a lot better, no way now to turn it around, good luck, sorry about the crispy comment....

Latest posts

Top Bottom