Need ideas for drying part of plant.

• Thread starter KDB42
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KDB42

KDB42

I need a cheap easy way to properly dry part of my plant while the rest matures for another week or so. Top colas are ready to cut and dry now. My only issue is I normally use my grow tent to hang dry when the plant is done. But in this case I still need it for another week. Any crafty ones out there with good ideas of where/how I could make a place to dry a few tops. Was thinking of a cardboard box or something but I don't really have one big enough for about 4 or 5 descent tops plus a fan for air movement. This will only be my second time drying and first time not doing it all at once. Please help.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Harvest full plant at once. And hang full plant. Be patient.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I need a cheap easy way to properly dry part of my plant while the rest matures for another week or so. Top colas are ready to cut and dry now. My only issue is I normally use my grow tent to hang dry when the plant is done. But in this case I still need it for another week. Any crafty ones out there with good ideas of where/how I could make a place to dry a few tops. Was thinking of a cardboard box or something but I don't really have one big enough for about 4 or 5 descent tops plus a fan for air movement. This will only be my second time drying and first time not doing it all at once. Please help.
really the thing is darkness temp and humidity a bit of fresh airflow..

sambapati

sambapati

Good idea for the cardboard box with holes and fan...if you need to dehumidifier and air purifier to keep out mold and spores.

Latest posts

Top Bottom