need info on pump

• Thread starter grizz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grizz

ok you guys, help a old hand water man out, I need a pump for my drip ststem, I have a 50 plant stadium in coco, using 0 to 3 gl per hr. drippers, need a good dependable pump that will feed this system, It has a 4 ft rise from rez to top tray of stadium

P

ProGroWannabe

Yo bro....The one I'm using in my system should do ya fine. It's a Via Aqua pump and is doing a killer job with my system. It comes with an adjustable flow valve and a bunch of misc. fittings. Here's the link.....

Greyskull

Greyskull

grizz i forgot man I got really high... ha ha ha sorry boss!

edit: 525gph sounds like its gonna handle your needs.

G

grizz

thats exactly what I was hoping, is there a preferd brand or type?

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
thats exactly what I was hoping, is there a preferd brand or type?

grizz, I've got atleast 10 of those Via Aqua pumps that Pro was referring to and have had only one fail over the past 2 years, it's a good pump and reasonably priced.

jj

G

grizz

grizz, I've got atleast 10 of those Via Aqua pumps that Pro was referring to and have had only one fail over the past 2 years, it's a good pump and reasonably priced.

jj
thanks bro, I love the price, quess I better get busy and order one or try and find it local.

P

ProGroWannabe

Remember grizz, your better off buying two----you'll need the spare if one in service goes out for whatever reason.

J

Jalisco Kid

Iwaki is a good Japanese made pump. Buy 2 but install them both. Use a flow sw, one bites the dust(has not happened in 3 years 24/7) the other kicks in. I like to use a little larger pump to get better flow rates helps to flush salts. I also have a bypass valve that returns to my rez to help aerate. If the water fall is not too noisy you can use the water pump to replace an air pump in the rez.I ordered mine from custom aquatics. Suerte JK

Top Bottom