Need info on what will work for grow tent

• Thread starter Badchoice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Badchoice

Badchoice

So I got a 24x24x36 grow tent and just wanted to ask for some suggestions on lights? I got fans and etc, I’m gonna use a 3 gallon fabric pot with mother earths 70/30 coca/perlite.

NorGrower

NorGrower

Good stuff. Do you have any preference in terms of light? LED, HPS, CMH?
I prefer LEDs myself but everybody has their own favorite. If you're open to LEDs, what budget do we have to work with?

For a 2x2' tent you'll need around 100-175 watts of light depending on how efficient the lamp is. With generic Amazon lamps, you'll need the higher end of the range while around 100-120W is enough if you use high-end LEDs.

I'd consider LEDTonic's Z5 or Spider Farm's SF1000. Both a bit below $200.

Badchoice

Badchoice

I prefer LEDs myself but everybody has their own favorite. If you're open to LEDs, what budget do we have to work with?

For a 2x2' tent you'll need around 100-175 watts of light depending on how efficient the lamp is. With generic Amazon lamps, you'll need the higher end of the range while around 100-120W is enough if you use high-end LEDs.

Well I don’t have a personal choice I’m still rather new into this stuff. I have a 150w led I use for my DWC and I would lean maybe more too LED because of heat issues(it is a rather small tent it says two 3 gal is a max hold but I’m just gonna do one 3 gal fabric pot) plus we’re I live humidity is always high lol shit right now it’s 59f out and 83% humidity at 7pm.

Badchoice

Badchoice

Have you ever heard of mars hydro? I see a semi nice looking TS600 which might work real good for space/heat and etc

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Have you ever heard of mars hydro? I see a semi nice looking TS600 which might work real good for space/heat and etc
Kingbrite quantum boards from alibaba.. 240w will run you about 200 or less shipped to your door. Don’t waste your time or money. Contact vivi or vikki @ kingbrite.
Alibaba.com

Badchoice

Badchoice

Kingbrite quantum boards from alibaba.. 240w will run you about 200 or less shipped to your door. Don’t waste your time or money. Contact vivi or vikki @ kingbrite.
Alibaba.com
I’ll check them out, sadly price is gonna depend on what I can do as well I can’t go too crazy on stuff with how expensive everything else has become in the world 😕

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I’ll check them out, sadly price is gonna depend on what I can do as well I can’t go too crazy on stuff with how expensive everything else has become in the world 😕
I understand fully. Check it out,

I harvested a half pound with a light similar to this. Mine was a bit more expensive. For the price, you won’t be disappointed.

Badchoice

Badchoice

I understand fully. Check it out,

I harvested a half pound with a light similar to this. Mine was a bit more expensive. For the price, you won’t be disappointed.
Yeah they are nice looking tech but sadly I was told no I have to try to go cheaper or wait... lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom