Need Information/schooling On Vaping...dry & Oil...??

• Thread starter Eastwind
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eastwind

Eastwind

Ok, I'm from the time when weed was pot and sold as "lids". I just tried a buddys' vape pen with some GSC oil and it was so much smoother than rolling a dube or the old mini-pipe...cough...cough. Could anyone help a guy out with some suggestions on pens ( or other set-ups). I have heard you can get them for dry or oil, but right now I know nothing... Any links were I can get up to speed are appreciated. I have some reading to do>

D

dab science

If you smoke concentrates in a pen you should use winterized oil either with solid concentrates or the liquid concentrates or else your pen will clog up and stop working forceing you to clean and most of the time trash your heat element typically people take concentrates that are winterized and mix it with some sort of raito of either alchol, glycerin, and or proplyine gylcol to create liquid cconcentrates for pens

Eastwind

Eastwind

If you smoke concentrates in a pen you should use winterized oil either with solid concentrates or the liquid concentrates or else your pen will clog up and stop working forceing you to clean and most of the time trash your heat element typically people take concentrates that are winterized and mix it with some sort of raito of either alchol, glycerin, and or proplyine gylcol to create liquid cconcentrates for pens
Hey dab science, thanks for that input. Im in the northeast, so cold is a factor....but Im even more start-up than that. Im still learning about pens, and which ones are good...at a fair price.

saltwater

saltwater

I use a pax vaporizer . I use loose leaf (bud) inside of it. it's nice and easy . Since I grow I have a seemingly endless supply considering it's pretty efficient

Eastwind

Eastwind

I use a pax vaporizer . I use loose leaf (bud) inside of it. it's nice and easy . Since I grow I have a seemingly endless supply considering it's pretty efficient
That's mainly what I'll be doing so I'll check it out on the web. Thanks god we got Mass going rec. on the east coast. Maybe now there will be some easy-to-come-by variety of choices ( oils and such). Cheers!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Concentrate funnels are different than an oil/liquid cart, and different than a flower cart.

D

dab science

If you have solid concentrates id just wint
Hey dab science, thanks for that input. Im in the northeast, so cold is a factor....but Im even more start-up than that. Im still learning about pens, and which ones are good...at a fair price.

Just to clarify I dident mean its cold outside when I said winterized what I mean by that is first get some oil and some alchol then slightly warm the alchol and mix the oil with the warm alchol till completely dissolved then put that alchol in a jar with a lid on it and stick it in your freezer overnight to solidify the fats then filter that foggy alchol through a non bleached coffee filter then dry it in a pyrex dish either in a steam bath or a vacume oven

Eastwind

Eastwind

If you have solid concentrates id just wint

Just to clarify I dident mean its cold outside when I said winterized what I mean by that is first get some oil and some alchol then slightly warm the alchol and mix the oil with the warm alchol till completely dissolved then put that alchol in a jar with a lid on it and stick it in your freezer overnight to solidify the fats then filter that foggy alchol through a non bleached coffee filter then dry it in a pyrex dish either in a steam bath or a vacume oven
Hey dab s...thanks for breaking it down A B C style. You see I wasn't kidding about it being a whole new thing to me and needing info. TY!

Top Bottom