Need Morephine Altternative For Suspect Cancer Sufferer Can Anyone Help??

• Thread starter Funk junky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funk junky

Funk junky

time for a bit of karma!! my boss gave me some spare equipment that allowed me to start up growing again. because of unforeseen events after this he had to shut down his growroom. he has asked me about how I make oil as there is a family member of his that has suspected cancer,and she aint liking the morphine. and the weed making cough. am gonna make him some bho out of bin bag of shake on Monday. but said about medi mj incase she want to function sometimes. I only normally grow herb to get high or stoned myself but would make a space for a plant but am out of depth and need help choosing something. my spec is not known yet as biopsy today. didn't have time for research found out today. please help me put back into to society as it has helped me!

Funk junky

Funk junky

this is very interesting to me have read about tintures before this may be good administrative method, as smoking making her cough. was he using one of these strains that are not phychactive or traditional?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
What type of oil is your friend looking for?

Infused coconut oil would be a great start and easy to make.

If they wanted hash oil or rick Simpson oil it gets more intricate.

I'll be off and on today.
Life is busy. But I'll try and find my way back at some point.

Funk junky

Funk junky

My uncle just told me.he wants to kick his prescribed oxy addition to the curb and use my tinctures. He's in for a few weeks of utter hell.
this was what I was thinking don't know how old patient is but dreading treating them if they have had prolonged opiate use. this must be rectified to make sure patient isn't effected by opiate withdrawal I consider this my nemesis as could cause patient to lose grip of situation cause of the detrimental effects of semi prolonged opiate use. don't get me wrong opiates have there use and are less harmful than some other drugs as long as dependency is not factor!

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

I bet she would do better with lower powered stuff or high cbd
Yes, if I would have been home I would of gave her some brick weed to smoke first.
I absolutely hate the way painkillers make me feel. So I rarely take them. Alcohol makes me black-out so not a big drinker either. Marijuana is my vice and after 40+ years of use and growing I'm alive and still kicking.

xenon730

xenon730

just to put in some opinions, I'm a chronic pain patient who uses both cannabis and opioids to relieve pain. cbd did shit for me for pain and smoking cannabis isn't a quarter as effective as eating it for relieving pain for me. i primarily eat co2 extracted flowers in sunflower oil and it relieves most moderate pains but doesn't touch others. i guess my points are don't rely on cbd, most medical patients are using high thc marijuana. be aware that cannabis is not a silver bullet and doesn't relieve every person's or kind of pain.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I LOVE pain killers. After 2 botched knee surgeries (severed nerve under knee during 1st op), I was taking 180/month of norcos. Kicking that habit was horrible. Med mj helped with that tremendously.

Now I only take them as needed. Not for pleasure. Have some potent mj for that.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Yes, if I would have been home I would of gave her some brick weed to smoke first.
I absolutely hate the way painkillers make me feel. So I rarely take them. Alcohol makes me black-out so not a big drinker either. Marijuana is my vice and after 40+ years of use and growing I'm alive and still kicking.
Cant beat that!!! I dont think anyone smoked cigarettes for 40 years and live to tell about it.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I LOVE pain killers. After 2 botched knee surgeries (severed nerve under knee during 1st op), I was taking 180/month of norcos. Kicking that habit was horrible. Med mj helped with that tremendously.

Now I only take them as needed. Not for pleasure. Have some potent mj for that.
I know the feeling.... i would walk around with morphine in my arm forever if i could... chewed up percs and oxycontin like tic tacs... weed kicked that well... barely withdrawal

Navillusii

Navillusii

just to put in some opinions, I'm a chronic pain patient who uses both cannabis and opioids to relieve pain. cbd did shit for me for pain and smoking cannabis isn't a quarter as effective as eating it for relieving pain for me. i primarily eat co2 extracted flowers in sunflower oil and it relieves most moderate pains but doesn't touch others. i guess my points are don't rely on cbd, most medical patients are using high thc marijuana. be aware that cannabis is not a silver bullet and doesn't relieve every person's or kind of pain.

Don't give up man. I've grown 40+ strains and of those only two has helped my patient so far. Harlox and Blue Dream.

Dan789

Dan789

I think there's a lot of pure BS out there regarding high CBD MJ only. If that's not providing relief you'll need to ingest something with some kick, high in THC.
It's horrible anyone going down the opiate road, then the uptight, knee jerking self appointed moral officials and doctors say, that's it, no more.
My wife's had a knee, shoulder replacement, and lately spinal fusion surgery for a twenty year old problem. There's no way you get through those magnitudes of operations without opiates. The best outcome though is to reduce reliance on them (opiates) supplementing high grade high THC content MJ as soon as possible. Without benefit of those she'd be in deep shit right now.
Thank all those that got medical marijuana approved here in California so many years ago, and thanks to sites like this. Thanks for all the members freely sharing their assimilated knowledge which allows our community to provide the knowledge for the future growing generations.
Glad to be a small part.

Top Bottom