Need opinions on possible flowering tent

• Thread starter nashobaTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

I’m wondering if anyone has experience flowering their plants in a large camping tent. I have a potted plant that will fit inside my 20+ yr old camping tent. I know light will be diminished slightly (but diffused) and airflow will be reduced (can bring in fans to blow out) but the plant should be shielded from most bugs and I plan to have a 6 mil sheet of clear plastic to cover during rain and wind storms. Otherwise my plan B was to just erect the tent frame over the plant so I can cover her with plastic sheet during rains then remove afterwards for full airflow. The plant’s 2 weeks into flower and I was thinking of tenting her in 2 more weeks for another 4+ weeks of flower. Curious to hear other outdoor growers thoughts and experiences on my plan.

Need opinions on possible flowering tent
Need opinions on possible flowering tent 2
Need opinions on possible flowering tent 3
nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

FYI…after thinking about it for a couple hours (and since no opinions) I decided to go with plan B (tent frame only over plant (Sugar Glue Cake) with plastic sheeting cover during rains. I don’t have to move the plant, it gives the most light and air, and frame only gives me an extra 5 inches of height over interior of tent.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
FYI…after thinking about it for a couple hours (and since no opinions) I decided to go with plan B (tent frame only over plant (Sugar Glue Cake) with plastic sheeting cover during rains. I don’t have to move the plant, it gives the most light and air, and frame only gives me an extra 5 inches of height over interior of tent.
This sounds like a solid plan. Plus that plant is going to be way taller by the time she's done flowering. Doing it with just the frame and draping the plastic over that won't cramp it as much as having the tent on the frame, I would think...

Top Bottom