Need Pics (and Advice) So I Can Build A Small Veg Room

• Thread starter Thecalikid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thecalikid

My rough size thoughts are are around 3 foot wide, 5 foot long and 6' tall. This will just be a veg space to cut down on grow times. im thinking im just going to make a frame out of 2x4s and then wrap it with panda plastic. Use a zipper for an entry. Hang a fluorescent and some fans and some vents.
i was hoping to find some similar pictures to help me go off of... any advice is greatly appreciated and any pics of something similar would help even more thank

Kepster

Kepster

My rough size thoughts are are around 3 foot wide, 5 foot long and 6' tall. This will just be a veg space to cut down on grow times. im thinking im just going to make a frame out of 2x4s and then wrap it with panda plastic. Use a zipper for an entry. Hang a fluorescent and some fans and some vents.
i was hoping to find some similar pictures to help me go off of... any advice is greatly appreciated and any pics of something similar would help even more thank

Truth be told for all that trouble and for that kind of space I’d just get a tent. Zipper’s included ;)

Oldmateslim

Oldmateslim

I second that motion kepster, my first indoor my friend convinced me to build a room 2x2x2m panda plastic and a million staples, loads of duct tape blah blah blah, for the headache of building this room and having to figure out where to hang lights, how to do the door, cutting vent and intake holes etc etc I could have spent the same amount of cash and got an identical sized tent (or bigger and filled my space better) and installed it in a fraction of the time. They come with zippers/multiple duct holes, mesh vents and reflective surfaces and are nearly completely light proof.

I just got a 90x60x160cm tent for $80 on ebay for this purpose, if id built something i would have spent the same or more and ended up with something much less user friendly.

Top Bottom