Need reccomendations on new light for 4x2x5

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

I finally have my tent conditions ideal after 8 months of growing. My main issue for the longest time was temperatures. I was finally able to add an A.C. unit on the outside of tent where my intake is. Temps stay around 72/73 day time and 62/64 at night. Humidity stays around 42 to 44 except after watering, which was today.
Ive got my next seeds germinated and in soil/coco/perlite/compost (FoxFarm, HappyFrog, BlackKow). Thats been my mix my last 2 runs and ive seen a difference, especially helping me from overwatering (i may just be getting a bit better each run with laerning proper watering). I will be attempting to ise FOOP's product line. I have been doing lots of reading and have heard some great things and a local buddy swears by it. (have been using FixFarm Trio) and FlowerFuel and mollasses.
Tent is a 4x2x5, Mars HydroTSL2000 is my current light.
I am willing to invest into what it takes to make my next run that much better. Whether its a whole new lighting system, an additional MarsHydro (new one looks pretty good). Additions or changes ro soil and or nutrients. Most interested in lighting suggestions. Video shows all details of my current tent setup.

Need reccomendations on new light for 4x2x5
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Most of the higher end lights are built around a 4x4 or 5x5 footprint. I'm thinking current tech bar lights may not actually fit in your tent. Any chance to upgrade tent to a 4x4x8 tall? 5x5 even better.

Congrats on the AC - but you may want to let it get a little warmer in there. 78 will get you better growth than 72. 72 will probably give you a leaf temp of 70. That's a bit low if you are going for higher growth rates.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Great Info on lights.I can get temps up easily. got my canopy to 78 jow by increasing A.C. temp. unfortunately till we buy our home, im stuck with this small tent, a small closet i runs autos in. and I can run small plants outdoors or Scrogged like i had to do to my durban poison mutant. I had a feeling the rectangular tent makes it difficult to get goodeven intensity. I was afraid if I add the bews mars hydro with current lifht, my overlap might be too intense. But I would love to have youre feedback. i am willing to switch lifhys entirely. I feel that now that i havemy tent dialed in,its time to fine tune and take it to the next level

Top Bottom