Need recommendations on new LED Lights

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

I am a brand new grower and I'm on day 44 since seed. It's grandaddy purp autoflowers. (Both time and space constraints). I made MORE THAN PLENTY mistakes in the beggining (overwatering, over nutes, lights way to close) bit you guys helped me get to where I am at. I started LST with zip ties around day 29, Topped my plants on week 3 which took very well, I have done some trimming and last week SCOG. I will attach pictures of what my plants look like as of now.
Though I feel like my plants are doing pretty good, I know that I have a Very cheap LED light and I'm not going to get maximum yields. (Made alot of impulse purchases in the beggining and didn't research much at all, but it's gotten me to flower). It's a Bloomspect 1200Watt with bloom and Veg switches and I've been running both since around week 2. I am looking to get a new light/lights for my 4'wide x 2'deep 5'tall grow tent. I am on somewhat of a budget and am looking for suggestions. Trust me I Google everytging and YouTube everything but tgere is just WAYYYYYYY too much info out there and I feel I have gotten ALOT of great help here so I figured I would ask here.
Thank you all for the help.

Need recommendations on new led lights
Need recommendations on new led lights 2
Need recommendations on new led lights 3
Need recommendations on new led lights 4
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i got mars hydro and i have no problems with them this is my grand daddy purple 6 weeks of veg there photos not auto'S

mjab702

mjab702

I have a Mars hydro tsl 2000 and love it. Actually just ordered a 2nd one two really fill my grow room. I highly recommend for the price.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

That was literally the exact one I was just looking at. Do you think I should go long rectangular or the square. It sounds like a dumb question to me being a have a rectangular tent lol. Do you think just 1 of the 2000 ones would be sufficient? Do you think that my plants can handle those at 100% or would you think it's best to start at like 60 or 70 percent.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

if your tent is a 4x4 go tsl because u will need 2 and 2 of the tsw wont fit

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Mines 4x2. I just ordered one of the Tsl. To be honest I'm pretty impressed what this 69 dollar lamp was able to do for me. As soon as I get my lights next week I'm just gonna start another tent with my old lights and just keep swapping out when I'm at Bloom if this harvest comes out good.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Mines 4x2. I just ordered one of the Tsl. To be honest I'm pretty impressed what this 69 dollar lamp was able to do for me. As soon as I get my lights next week I'm just gonna start another tent with my old lights and just keep swapping out when I'm at Bloom if this harvest comes out good.
that is what i started with a 4x2 then i got the 4x4 i use my old 2x4 to dry

Top Bottom