need seeds

• Thread starter meangreen1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
meangreen1

meangreen1

I live in a state where marijuana is not yet legal but I will be starting an indoor hydro set up and I'm lookin for good yielding indoor seeds but I'm not sure what will happen if I order some and have them shipped to my house...could that be trouble?

Power OG

Power OG

hey bro im in the same situation, havnt ordered any seeds here, but have ordered from - The Single Seed centre, for a couple years now and have never had any problems getting exactly what i odered. had a crushed seed in once upon delivery, they resent this a whole new order of the orignal 5beans and 2 more freebies. my next order shall be from here, some special genetics here you wont find anywhere else, but love tssc and will continue to use them as well. hope that helps

meangreen1

meangreen1

I'm just worried about the seeds be in shipped to my house if that's gonna set off any alarms or anything

sky high

sky high

It's a stealth send. It's like any other package...

IF the authorities were to find them, you will receive a letter....possibly stuck inside the original mailing...possibly attached to it.....and it will tell you it is illegal to import cannabis seed and they have been confiscated.

Lotsa folks here have had interceptions over the years. Never heard of anyone getting a visit or popped except the guy years ago who had the hash oil factory at the same address he had seeds delivered to...and they were on him already/it had nothing to do with seeds overall.

Just make sure you FOLLOW THE SEND directions. There's more chance YOU will fuck up and not send the cash the proper way than there is with the seeds getting nabbed. If you don't send it properly, your cash >will< disappear and you will not get your seeds.

1-3 weeks turnaround. Logic (THCBay) has never failed me.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yep, I've gotta put bells on what sky says. The most difficult part of the process here is dealing with the post office. Follow logic's instructions to the letter though, and you should be just fine.

K

kolah

I always have mine shipped to a non-physical address (a place other than where I grow). I like to use a small local mom-n-pop grocery store which gladly accepts packages for me (and nows my nickname) This way I avoid who is getting the delivery and where it's headed.

I never send cash or use a credit card or personal check (paper trail)...I use either a local post office money order or for out-of-country orders I buy a international money order for about 2 bucks from Wal-Fart. You can get a USPS tracking number and a MO tracking number as well.

note: Attitude Seed Bank recently had a big shakedown and many of the orders coming into the USA got snatched up at the borders. I am unsure of ASB adjusted their shipping labels and fixed the problem.

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
I just copied this from a bought auction:

Payment Method: Cash Only

We do not accept money orders or any other payment methods, only cash.

btw, it's never been a problem yet...

sky high

sky high

Bottom line here....it's like loaning money.....if I can't afford to loose the cash in the end...I don't play the game.

Fortunately, I've only had one seedy transaction in all of my years of seed purchases. (and that experience taught me the above philosophy in a big way :wtf:)

Top Bottom