Need some advice fellow growers

• Thread starter SparcOne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SparcOne

SparcOne

Hi I am growing outdoors in the jungle in Central America and there is every insect known to man on my land both good and bad for cannabis, just entered 3rd week of flower and so far so good. I know Azamax is not the top choice for preventative insect control especially in living soil but it's the only 'organic' option I can get in my area, ordering an alternative online is not an option either unfortunately. I've read some things that contradict it's organic certification and even though it says on the bottle use all the way up to harvest there is no way I would want to smoke that shit. So my question is if I give one last spray at week three am I at risk of leaving residue on the flowers or possibly affecting the terpenes?? I have been using some of my home made chilli mango vinegar at 1:1000 plus some L.A.B as a preventative foilar too in between Azamax treatments which seems to work great. What do you think?
Two examples of good and bad insects/lobsters:) in my area
Need some advice fellow growers 2
Need some advice fellow growers

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Leave the mantis and make some insecticidal soap. It has three simple ingredients, water, alcohol and dish soap.
For the giant locust you need to make some grasshopper traps with molasses.

Grasshopper traps

Latest posts

Top Bottom