Have any of you fine folks ever bought from Dutch Seeds Shop? I have used Seedsman and Nirvana with no issues and am considering buying from Dutch Seeds Shop but want to know if they are legit. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Hempdepot, thcfarmer, peakseedsbc are my go to sites. I don’t pay 100 bucks plus no way lol. Some of the best genetics I’ve had were cheap. I’ve also tried beans “worth” 2-3x as much that were garb. Buy seeds from breeders who don’t just work on their strains for 6 months (crop kings lol) before selling them [email protected] beans. A decade is what I look for. I’ve seen DJ short and Dutch for like $260 a pack and that. Outrageous.. Your buying a name IMO

Right now I’m growing freebies from Seedsman and they are doing great, so I get your point. I would like to have certain strains in my seed collection and found a few on Dutch Seeds Shop and was just wondering if they were a legit seed bank. It’s risky enough to buy them, don’t want to get scammed as well.

Right now I’m growing freebies from Seedsman and they are doing great, so I get your point. I would like to have certain strains in my seed collection and found a few on Dutch Seeds Shop and was just wondering if they were a legit seed bank. It’s risky enough to buy them, don’t want to get scammed as well.
Right on man. Nothing better than free. I’ve had no experience with that one in particular company. What are the strains you are looking for specifically?

I saw on their website that they have Black Cherry Soda and Fruity Pebbles.
Oooo you have some good taste. I see it’s hard to find fruity pebbles. Vancouver seed bank I saw has what they call it. You should make a thread just asking if anyone can find those strains. Some guys on here can help find almost anything. I wouldn’t mind some as well

It looks like this thread hasn't been active for sometime...so not sure if my comment will be read...so I'm just throwing out that there is also another store I've used https://amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com/ and they are legit - some mixed reviews cause their seeds sometimes did not arrive cause they send them snailmail but they say its to keep it discreet...but they use trust pilot so it should be a good idea to read about them first.