need some advise

• Thread starter buzzkill420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

indodoja

if you have no pests in your soul, my guess is calcium or mag def. .....where is stitch at yo?

B

buzzkill420

see i thought pests at first but im begining to think other wise

B

Bunny

Looks like the first signs of thrips or a slight over-fertilization.

-Bunbun

K

KushMaster707

are you spraying anything on them? its may jus be a slight nutrient overdose.

D

Dr Herbal

bugs 100% the same damage iam gettin with thrips but could be spider mite if ya see the bugs easily its thrips if not prob spider mites have a look at the under side of the leaves with a magnifying glass you should see them if you aint got one have a look for tiny black dots thats the mites shit

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

LOOK i no wut ur goona say but u didnt get it from me. im clean i swear i got tested. lolz!
but seriously i think were goin halves on some pred mites or sumthin.

B

Bunny

If the damage isnt too bad, just pick off the leaves that have the damage, i cant tell you how many times i've just pulled off the damaged leafs with thrips and the problem was sustainable till harvest. We just started using a mixture of Neem Oil, Gnatrol, Zero Tolerance both as a foliar spray and root drench, you can literally watch the bugs melt and die instantly with this mixture. As a soil drench it will take care of the problem instantly after one use, with no worries. SM-90 works well also and smells terrific but i will say that it takes multiple applications, Zero Tolerance by itself is very effective but also can take a few applications, using Neem Oil with Zero Tolerance is almost bullet proof, but adding Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies Israelensis (BTI) such as Gnatrol or a mosquito dunk will make your bug problem and fungus problems eat shit and die hard. I hope sum Bunny was able to help you out, hehe. YAY FOR POT!

-Bunbun

B

buzzkill420

ALRIGHT PPL SORRY I DIDNT GET BACK TO YOU SOONER BUT I DIDNT HAVE A COMPUTER OK I know that it isnt thrips i had them delt with them it could be mites but i dont think it is origanly thought it was but now am not so sure but im gunna put u new pics soon so you can tell me damge has gotten pretty bad

B

buzzkill420

alrught here we go let see what yall think also i might add that this plant has only been given ferts once and it was very small amout. this is the only plant out of 8 doing this i figured if i had mites thet would have spred to another plant by now

Sick 001
Sick 002
Sick 003
Sick 004
Sick 005
S

still smokin

thats not mite i can tell you that for sure.if that was mite damage you could see the mites.. there not that small to where you cant see them with you naked eye. that looks more like a burn. did you go to the diagnosis page and see what it said

B

buzzkill420

it totally looks like burn man but i only fertalized the thing once and it was a very small amount way less than it said to give it i dont know whats the link to that still smokin? some one please help

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hey Buzzkill, I think you have a calcium deficiency. Either you dont have enough calcium or your ph is off causing it to be locked out. Here is a pic of calcium deficiency. -RB-

Calcium Def
B

buzzkill420

so a better question would be for you my friend what can i use to fix this? i dont have any local grow shops

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Is this soil,coco,hydro? What PH are you watering at? What is the PH of your runoff?

B

buzzkill420

ok it is soil man and i dont have a ph tester so i cant tell you that

N

Nuglover

Just add some cal-mag(order online). Here's a little secret buzzkill...I don't even use a pH meter. Don't even know where mine is. Next go 'round add some dolamite lime and some epson salts into the soil, lightly mist, mix well and let it sit for a few weeks before you use it. I also use alot of perlite and vermiculite which acts as a buffer. That should help keep pH in range so they can actually use the calcium in the lime. I always do this, no matter what brand of soil I use.

B

buzzkill420

ya i knew i could order that i was just hoping there was somthing else thanks for the quick replies ppl

T

Titoon_29

it could be some kind of ph fluctuation....

i ld advise you to buy a liquid tester for ph, quite cheap, and test the ph of the run off when you water the plants...

i had issues with nutrients staying in the soil, the ph went down to 3, and plants show similar problems.... some plants are just more sensitive then others....

anyway it s always good to test ph every week to prevent problems to happen...

+++

Latest posts

Top Bottom