Need some guidance already!!! Lol need some advice on how to handle a mystery plant!!!?

• Thread starter CaptG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Maybe that fresh chicken shit is continuing to release a lot of nitrogen into the soil. Although in some of those pictures it does have a certain thai look about it. Stranger Things have happened! Agree with the root bound idea.

CaptG420

CaptG420

.... first off... Thank you for the time u just put into educating me... I'm winging this grow something fierce. I'm doing this with no love from my wife! I built my grow home out of my "late iguanas terrarium!!! Iv grown outdoors alot in the past, but just did as little as possible on care due to time, and transparent hidden life styles!!! Ur advice is epic and I realize that I just may know more than I give myself credit for. I'ma send a few fresh pics and give me a wrapup if u have time.....

CaptG420

CaptG420

I'm truly rootbound!!! It's hard to except the truth 😅😅. But I'm not gonna fluff it out and replant it at this stage....so should I stress her out? Stop watering? Hit her with space heater during sleep? 24 hrs blacked out???? Throw me a bone brother!!! Any and all advice is much absorbed and appreciated appreciated

Xhale

Xhale

You're not going to get it perfect the first couple times out but you will get it dialed in eventually. Keep trying and always have an open mind.
+1

I don't think that you should interfere too much at this point (stressing, transplanting etc). She grew the best it could given the circumstances e.g. probably root bound, probably too much light variability and/or light leaks, some suggest that the nutes are probably a bit off. I would do one of 2 things:
a) let her be for 2or3 weeks then harvest.
b) I also get paranoid, impatient, itchy to move forward :) I would probably harvest sooner rather than later and start the next plant following lessons learnt.
You can see in some pics that many/most of the pics are turning a nice brown color. this is a good indication that she's ready for early harvest. Not necessarily a perfect harvest, but an early one. and what is perfection anyway?

CaptG420

CaptG420

+1

I don't think that you should interfere too much at this point (stressing, transplanting etc). She grew the best it could given the circumstances e.g. probably root bound, probably too much light variability and/or light leaks, some suggest that the nutes are probably a bit off. I would do one of 2 things:
a) let her be for 2or3 weeks then harvest.
b) I also get paranoid, impatient, itchy to move forward :) I would probably harvest sooner rather than later and start the next plant following lessons learnt.
You can see in some pics that many/most of the pics are turning a nice brown color. this is a good indication that she's ready for early harvest. Not necessarily a perfect harvest, but an early one. and what is perfection anyway?
I'm with ya.... I'm feeling better already 😂😂

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Try cutting some clones. By the time they root and re veg you could have your stuff dialed in and ready for round two.

CaptG420

CaptG420

that plant has gone through too much stress, reveg, toxicities etc..
chop it down and move on..
IMG 20220322 004352338
IMG 20220322 004336157
IMG 20220322 005300088
IMG 20220322 005855619

CaptG420

CaptG420

Plz.... someone lie to me and tell me that I'm growing sum fuckin long lost sativa strain and ....make up a good name for me to brag about!!!

CaptG420

CaptG420

I think it's a Haze for sure....I dried a bud last week and blew it... most energetic++talkative++up lifting high iv ever had... Kinda nutty/robust/woody(fuckin green) ...and I'm CaptG!!! So being it's a mystery plant I feel obligated and entitled to give it a name. This is what I came up with..... "NutButta Gthang Hazya".

Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

How soon do you need the space that it is in? If you have another plant ready to take it's place, then I say cut it and be done with it. Want to save it? Let it get dry for a couple days, up-pot it, and don't use MG with the new setup. I wouldn't use anything nutrient wise, just H2O as you may have some overkill going on in the N dept. If you do cull it, it should have effect to it. Not sure you want to smoke it if you have overloaded it with nutrients. Pay attention to the taste and how it burns. You may just want to pitch the whole thing. If you have nothing much else going at this time, it might be a decent learning experience with the up-potting thing and saving it. I am knee deep in a grow that I am wanting a do over on but I'm going to see it through. Had a heck of a harvest last run and got enough personal for a year. Had a friend of a friend close a seed shop and ended up stuffed with genetics, so I can't wait to try this one or that one, like a kid in a candy store. Time and patience are your friends.

Top Bottom