Need some help after first undercurrent run

• Thread starter Dondirtbiker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dondirtbiker

Well we finished our first run with the new system and had fair results but could do much better..
we had heat problems, fixed that, seem our ph and ppm were always jumping around..using canna aqua, flora , cannazym, overdrive, big bud and magical..
thinking i should just back it down to just the basics..
my question is can i just get by with a and b of the canna, cannyzym and magical ? or do i need something else..

hope you guys can help ..thanks

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Base nutes and a sterile system will bring you to where you wanna be. Less is definatly more with all the added DO in the system
good luck

D

Dondirtbiker

Thanks im gonna go over them with some bleach and scrub every nook and cranny. gonna try a round sponge for cleaning drinking glasses to clean the tubes.. maybe hook a longer handle to it and give that a try...then a few flush and run throughs and rinses..
appreciate the replys..:)

sky high

sky high

Unless they've changed it the Magical really fucked with my pH and gunked things up. (watered down molasses?) Not worth the trouble, IMO.

s h

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Thats what im running Ph stable as hell Canna Aqua, Magical, Cannazym, Roots Excel, Flower Big Bud and Over Drive ..

D

Dondirtbiker

yea , it seems you done this a few times :) followed your grow and thats why im using this for system, but owning a ferrari dont make me a great driver either.. i wish..
could you give me an idea on the amounts i should use. i follow cannas recs according to there site but not sure about the big bud , roots and overdrive.. 100 gal total water res.
thanks jack amazing stuff, wish i could grow as much as you trim off for light penetration..lol

Top Bottom