Need some help. Deficiency? Light? PH?

• Thread starter suzarski
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
suzarski

suzarski

First time post.

Can't figure this one out. I know its hard to determine unless you know everything that is going on so here is some info. Growing in Coco with perlite, using Mills nutrients Vitamize, A, B, start R and a little additional Calmag. PPM = 1,100 - 1,200. Using Mammoth P active microbial, hygrozyme, URB and occasional hi-brix molasses to feed the micros. PH'ed to 6.0, Using full spectrum led lights set at about 170 umol m s. Temp is 72 deg and RH at 65%.

Not all the plants have this issue...which doesn't make sense. The plants are all the same strain cut from the same mother plant.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Need some help deficiency  light  ph 2
Need some help deficiency  light  ph 4
Need some help deficiency  light  ph

Need some help deficiency  light  ph 3
AndyBoi

AndyBoi

Im a new grower, so take my opinion with little weight. It looks like a deficiency more than a toxicity. I would guess it a calmag deficiency. I had similar symptoms on a plant and solved it with calmag increase. I have also herd that its very difficult to get calmag toxicity in coco coir. So with my little experience, I would increase the calmag.

Much love
Andy Boi

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

First time post.

Can't figure this one out. I know its hard to determine unless you know everything that is going on so here is some info. Growing in Coco with perlite, using Mills nutrients Vitamize, A, B, start R and a little additional Calmag. PPM = 1,100 - 1,200. Using Mammoth P active microbial, hygrozyme, URB and occasional hi-brix molasses to feed the micros. PH'ed to 6.0, Using full spectrum led lights set at about 170 umol m s. Temp is 72 deg and RH at 65%.

Not all the plants have this issue...which doesn't make sense. The plants are all the same strain cut from the same mother plant.

Thanks in advance for the help.

View attachment 1070715View attachment 1070717View attachment 1070714
I looked up your nutrients they won't show the label, maybe you could post a pictures of your labels
Screenshot 20201223 115041 Chrome

it looks like a magnesium deficiency; you're feeding at a high PPM, have you taken any runoff readings recently ?

suzarski

suzarski

Here are the labels. Runoff readings are close to what is going in.

In varying degrees, all deficiency look the same to me.

IMG 5786
IMG 5787
IMG 5789
IMG 5788
IMG 5790

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Drop to 800ppm. Add 1-2grams per gal of epsom salt (mag sulfate)

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Drop to 800ppm. Add 1-2grams per gal of epsom salt (mag sulfate)

+1

If that were my plant I would mix one gram of Epsom salts to 1 gallon of water and spray it two days in a row to stop that magnesium deficiency quickly

They look pretty good besides that, good luck!

suzarski

suzarski

Here is an update after the Epsom salt spray (see Pic). I know it takes some time for the color to come back but overall the plant looks much healthier and color seems to be coming back slowly.

IMG 5808
Top Bottom