Need some help diagnosing issues on leaves

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
It’s possible to be genetic but most likely stress induced can be many things from light to temps, you can see in your pics that the mother grew out of the tri leaf phase - did the plant happen to reveg ? Lots of times the tri fingers stick around
She didn’t, she was sprouted from seed and the only female out of 4. I’m in a 12/12 area all year round so she switched over to flower automatically when she reached maturity.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Was about to say, I'm going through some thripe issues right now in one of my flower tents.

Damage looks identical to yours. They don't appear to do anything to the buds since they don't seem to be able to make it past the resin on leaves. Noticed leaves that have resin on them the damage is exclusive to non-covered parts.

Make sure sanitize everything really well after this grow and you should be good.
Cheers!! I’m glad to know everyone is on the same page and I feel better about the issue. I know it’s not getting any worst and now on a constant eye for any further issues and will do my best to prevent this on future grow.

My next grow I need to make sure I’m on my best because I have actual genetics about to arrive and want to make sure I get rid of any future issues.

Top Bottom