Need some help diagnosing issues

• Thread starter Ngrow20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ngrow20

Ngrow20

Okay so I’m not sure if this is nutrient burn or some type of deficiency, please help. I am very new to this, thanks

Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones? SEED
2. How old are your plants? 63 DAYS
3. How tall are your plants? 23 inches
4. What size containers are they planted in? 3GAL
5. What is your soil mix? FFOF
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use? COUPLE TIMES A WEEK/PHED TAP
7. What is the pH of your water? 6.5
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio? Big bloom, grow big, tiger bloom
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything? NO
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights") SPIDERFARMER 1000w
11. How close are your lights to the plants? 18 inches
12. What size is your grow space in square feet? 2x4
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? 73FH AROUND 55-60
14. What is the pH of the soil? Not sure
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? Previously I noticed signs but never saw any and not anymore
16. How much experience do you have growing? None

Need some help diagnosing issues
Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Okay so I’m not sure if this is nutrient burn or some type of deficiency, please help. I am very new to this, thanks

Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones? SEED
2. How old are your plants? 63 DAYS
3. How tall are your plants? 23 inches
4. What size containers are they planted in? 3GAL
5. What is your soil mix? FFOF
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use? COUPLE TIMES A WEEK/PHED TAP
7. What is the pH of your water? 6.5
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio? Big bloom, grow big, tiger bloom
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything? NO
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights") SPIDERFARMER 1000w
11. How close are your lights to the plants? 18 inches
12. What size is your grow space in square feet? 2x4
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? 73FH AROUND 55-60
14. What is the pH of the soil? Not sure
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? Previously I noticed signs but never saw any and not anymore
16. How much experience do you have growing? None
Ok what ppm are you feeding them and are you getting runoff when you water? If so what is the PH and ppm of the runoff?

I'm gonna guess at this point they are locked out due to PH or salinity (high amounts of fertilizer built up in the soil) but you should test and confirm this if you haven't.

Ppm is kinda tough to say for sure because its kind of a mix of organic and synthetic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom