• Thread starter Nkc1451
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nkc1451

Nkc1451

I cant tell if these girls r done ill try to post best pics thanks in advance

Nkc1451

Nkc1451

A little more magnification would help, but these look on the quite early-side of ready to me. If it were my plant, I would attempt to have the patience to let it go another week or two. (attempt.)
Its a pain trying to get good pics on here i dont have a sturdy hand and wont let me load from my gallery

Madmax

Madmax

Are say 3/4s of the pistils brown and receding..show us a pic of the buds

Madmax

Madmax

Id back off with the nitrogen.if its a 9 week flower id feed lightly this week ..report back when 40% pistils are brown..

JerryGarcia

JerryGarcia

I don't think you're near ready. The plant I'm seeing here is still actively growing and putting on weight. It won't start getting ripe until it stops growing. Wait weeks if you need to. It will be worth it.

Nkc1451

Nkc1451

Id back off with the nitrogen.if its a 9 week flower id feed lightly this week ..report back when 40% pistils are brown..
Im using advanced nutrient micro grow and bloom how would i drop the nitrogen? It say to use all three in order for them to work properly

Madmax

Madmax

Just use less ..are you tapering off the nutes towards the end whats your ppm going in..

Nkc1451

Nkc1451

Just use less ..are you tapering off the nutes towards the end whats your ppm going in..
Honestly idk i mix one gallon of water nutrient solution for each plant and give it to them between 2 days and i use 15 ml of each nutrients per gallon of water.just gave them the last full dose friday morning

sambapati

sambapati

Don't forget the plants last two days in total darkness...but like everyone and their bro said....too early for you yet

Latest posts

Top Bottom