Need some help please!! Think I messed up!!

• Thread starter Bulletproof
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulletproof

Bulletproof

Hey guys!! I’ve recently just restarted my green thumb! I used to be able to get a plant to sprout no problem!! I’m having an issue where the seedlings fell over... is this from underwatering? Overwatering? Any info will def b helpful. Right now I’m using black gold organic soil. Plz help!! Can send pics if needed but fig u guys have dealt w this before... also would u recommend a tent setup? I’m growing indoors n am very new to all this!! Thank u in advance!!

Scrogger2190

Scrogger2190

Sounds like damping off. I think it's mainly an overwatering thing but can happen anytime to a seedling

mimos4boss

mimos4boss

do not worry about it honestly just give it some more time and a cap of water every twelve hours should sort it and stop it doing the same thing again

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Did the stem get very long and then flop over? If so, the plants aren't getting enough light.

mimos4boss

mimos4boss

get some freezer pops the ones with lollipop sticks x 2 and use them and some wire to tie it to keep it straight its escaping the light lift higher or put plan bit lower down as well as a fan in the opposite direction of where it fell to make the stem much more sturdy if you have nothing i listed available to you just mcgiver it y.o.l.o. plant (unless cloned)

Bulletproof

Bulletproof

So I’m waitin on my leds so I’m currently just using an infrared heat lamp. I kno they’re not the best but I’m limited rn

Bulletproof

Bulletproof

do not worry about it honestly just give it some more time and a cap of water every twelve hours should sort it and stop it doing the same thing again
Ty every1 for the help. I tied it to a toothpick. So I shouldn’t water it for a while? I watered this morning when I seen them plopped over at around 6. Plz lmk what steps I should take next... if this all works I’ll send u all some buds lol!!!

Top Bottom