• Tagged users None
urijah710420

urijah710420

Running RO
Canna COCO
Rare Dankness Nutrients
Technaflora Magical
CSI Humboldt Big Bad Wolf

I know I over watered for sure. Letting them dry out real good before feeding again. Rare Dankness site says you don't need to use calmag with their nutes. But I decided to add it on 3/16 when I fed. Hopefully the calmag and not overwatering will fix my issues. What do you guys think?

3/3
CalMag added to ro water to make 160ppm. 5.8PH.
Ran two solo cups worth of the 160ppm calmag water through each solo cup twice before planting seeds.
I'll admit i forgot to test the runoff ec/ppm after doing the above.

3/5
All seeds break coco.

3/9
fed at 250ppm rare dankness nutes
Run off: 440ppm. 5.9 PH

3/12
fed at 350ppm rare dankness nutes
Made sure to give a good amount of water to flush out the higher ppm from last feeding because seedlings looked very light/bright green.
Run off: 350 PH 5.9

3/15
fed at 450ppm rare dankness nutes.
Run off: 450 PH 6.0

3/16
Noticed the yellowing/browning crispy leaves. So I added Calmag. I realize that feeding a day after they just got fed prolly overwatered them but seeing the leaves look the way the did made me think i needed to add calmag.
260ppm calmag 7ml.
380ppm rare dankness nutes.
Run off: 640PPM 5.8PH

Need some help with seedlings early veg
Need some help with seedlings early veg 2
Need some help with seedlings early veg 3
Last edited:
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You started feeding a little too soon, and they definitely look overwatered [Disclaimer: I don't know dick about coco.]

The seedling has everything it needs for about 7 days and should be on automatic pilot, as long as you don't overwater.

urijah710420

urijah710420

I've always been told to feed from sprout with coco. Cocoforcannabis website guy starts day 1 with nutes. I used to use Heavy 16 and would feed from day 1 and never had this happen. I'm deff letting them dry out completely before feeding again. Does this yellow look like a cal or mag deficiency? Thanks for the reply :)

Chem4
urijah710420

urijah710420

haha yeah but i do believe you're right! Deff won't feed seedlings again this early. I appreciate the help!

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Check medium ph. Take a slurry test.
also I wouldn’t start feeding till the cotyledons are browning or falling off which means it’s used the left over seed nutes. Then I will start feeding every other watering or third depending how the baby handles it. Too much nutes this early can cause signs of deficiencies cause of lockout from too much nutes.

urijah710420

urijah710420

PH is 6.0. Just noticed the leaves getting these dark spots, anyone know what this is? Thanks!

Chem5
Chem6
Chem7

Latest posts

Top Bottom