Need some pollen. Lost all my genetics due to a move and need some good pollen to breed again. Can someone help me out?

• Thread starter Theoldman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Theoldman

Anyone got some good pollen from a good strain? Looking to breed again for seeds.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

I’m gonna be making some fem seeds in a month or so. Gonna make a biscotti mintz pollinate a DoSiDo #33. Both from Barney’s farm both feminized
Edit- not sure if you want biscotti mintz pollen

Last edited:
E

elusiveshame

I’m gonna be making some fem seeds in a month or so. Gonna make a biscotti mintz pollinate a DoSiDo #33. Both from Barney’s farm both feminized

Are you using the colloidal silver method, or do you have female pollen already? I'm interested in doing the CS method, but I also don't have a desire to waste a plant. I'm planning on pollinating a flower on each of my females (unknown genetics) in the next week or 2 with some cheese kush, and going to collect and freeze pollen from my unknown male.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Yes the colloidal silver method is exactly what I’ll be doing. This will be my first time but pretty straightforward. I was gonna keep the two strains as moms and take cuttings for each cycle but thought this would be less work in the long run plus it’ll kinda be cross breading these two strains, so im very interested in seeing what that creates haha

E

elusiveshame

Yes the colloidal silver method is exactly what I’ll be doing. This will be my first time but pretty straightforward. I was gonna keep the two strains as moms and take cuttings for each cycle but thought this would be less work in the long run plus it’ll kinda be cross breading these two strains, so im very interested in seeing what that creates haha
Sweet. Keep us posted. Are you doing the whole plant or are you going to try and section off 1 cola? And are you using one of the premix bottles off Amazon? Hope it works out well for ya!

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Yeah I’ll be making a journal of it when I start. Definitely plan on doing the whole plant since it’s not gonna be a super big plant. Im checking out the colloidal silver now. Not sure what I’m gonna get yet but I’m definitely not gonna make my own. I’m trying to get as many fem seeds so I dont have to buy any for awhile. Good luck with yours! Are you making a journal or anything for yours?

E

elusiveshame

Yeah I’ll be making a journal of it when I start. Definitely plan on doing the whole plant since it’s not gonna be a super big plant. Im checking out the colloidal silver now. Not sure what I’m gonna get yet but I’m definitely not gonna make my own. I’m trying to get as many fem seeds so I dont have to buy any for awhile. Good luck with yours! Are you making a journal or anything for yours?
I’m using my “first time grower” as my current grow journal. I didn’t realize there was a forum specifically for that, so my 2nd grow I’ll make one there.

I feel you on wanting to get as many as you can. I’m gonna try to CS method on an auto come spring time.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

I’m using my “first time grower” as my current grow journal. I didn’t realize there was a forum specifically for that, so my 2nd grow I’ll make one there.

I feel you on wanting to get as many as you can. I’m gonna try to CS method on an auto come spring time.
Nice, I’ll definitely be checking it out

Top Bottom