Need some pros' to assist me!

• Thread starter Mr.Biz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr.Biz

OK fellas I need to know if i a have a legit marijuana plant growing in my back yard.
I was told that it was by a friend but he has no credentials, so i would rather hear what all of you think. Now i never intentionally planted this....i went out a couple of weeks ago and noticed it by my fence line..it gets good sunlight for about half the day.

Maryj 004
Maryj 002
Maryj 003
W

Wonderon

Leaf structure don't look right to me, I'm no expert though.

W

Wonderon

Kinda reminds me of a "weed" not the smokable ones :) that I've seen before in my backyard. Are you sure its the only one you see?

M

Mr.Biz

The only thing that gets me is if this is not a marijuana plant then WTF is it? I haven't seen any other plant like it around. Someone has to know what it is.

og dmc

og dmc

Yeah , I think it is three leaf because it is late in the season but I grew skunk #1 before that looked just like it. The serated edges, translucent color and branching structure tell me its reefer, after a 3rd look it is def reefer.

M

Mr.Biz

Whats the end result like? Will it be a good smoking herb or pretty rank.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Gotta agree with og dmc.

If it aint a weed plant, then I would be very suprised.

Leaf traits are interesting. Just look at ducks foot.

M

Mr.Biz

The leaf traits are what fooled me into second guessing myself...i just hope it is some MJ i will be smoking for free at least for a little bit

W

wesbrks

looks as to me as to be some kind of weed,, not mj.. down here in the south we have tons of weeds that look like that ,, which are growing along the roadsides,, i always look twice cause i think one of these days im gonna put some mexican seeds in their with them to see what they do,, but i would be most surpised if that was mj.. the leaf structure does not look correct unless is some kind of mutant.. as far as the season goes would not affect leaf structure,, only how big the plant would get,, anyhow just my 2 cents,, i could easly be wrong,, i would say,, rub the stem and smell your fingers.. mj has a scent of which no other plant has.. peace

P

ProGroWannabe

og dmc....I respectfully disagree with you. I'm not trying to start any problems, but the plant in question is not MJ. The reason for this is how each petiole (leaf stem) has single and multiple leaflets joining at different points on the stem. I sent the image to MS Paint so that I could highlight the areas that tell the tale. Unless this a variety that I have NEVER seen before, this definitely not MJ. The MJ breed Ducksfoot, made famous by breeder Wallyduck has webbed leaves early on in veg, but the petioles still have no single leaves. All leaf sets have more than one finger.

If I am proven wrong I will most certainly apologize for leading Mr.Biz astray, and stand corrected. But I'm sure your looking at something other than MJ, here.

Here's the pic with the areas highlighted:

Maryj 003
M

Mr.Biz

Hey everyone just want to say thanks for all the input....i had my hopes up for the possibility that it could be MJ, but the pros have set me straight! Thanks again....

og dmc

og dmc

On second thought your right probably not, Fuck pro grow you have quite an eye, you ever thought about a job in radiology. Ha I stand corected, it is a shrub.

P

ProGroWannabe

LOL og.....naw, I've never thought about radiology. Those folks are smarter than me!

Sorry to be (one of the) bearer's of bad news Mr. Biz....?

H

hanuman

Not that you need another confirmation with all the posts above, but this is definitely NOT ganja. We've got exactly the same weeds over here, growing by the river and I almost got fooled when I saw some for the first time (well at least for ten seconds !!)

Sorry :)

h

T

thc4sim

That is not weed,
but what's to stop you popping a few seeds in anyway?

Top Bottom