Need To Know

• Thread starter smlern
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smlern

smlern

hey all need to know something my auto flower is almost 4 weeks old not i only have a lil room going can i put it in the flowering room under 12/12

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

hey all need to know something my auto flower is almost 4 weeks old not i only have a lil room going can i put it in the flowering room under 12/12
Yes. It doesn't matter. An autoflower will bud out at the same speed regardless of light cycle. I've tried.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Haha, no they don’t.
Autos need atleast 18/6 of light to produce solid buds.
What’s the use in running autos if your going to change the time schedule?
STR8

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

As long as any strain gets at least 11 hours of light, it will finish. I have grown auto's alongside photoperiod plants. They produce about what the seedbank predicts. Dense indica buds. About 1 oz. per plant on Bubblegum auto is what my yields were. I have grown several autos outdoors. None yeilded more than 1.5 oz.

Last edited:
RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Haha, no they don’t.
Autos need atleast 18/6 of light to produce solid buds.
What’s the use in running autos if your going to change the time schedule?
STR8
The reason for autos is so you can produce several harvests a year, indoor or out, and not have to worry about photoperiod. That was the big reason in producing them in the first place. People may do different things with them now. But, I wouldn't fool with them myself anymore. They were kinda a novelty to me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom