Need to upgrade my LED

• Thread starter Jimmyb77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimmyb77

Jimmyb77

Hello all
I have been using a 6 year old led fixture that does just ok and wanting to update. My space is 39” x 48” and want to get the best light I can for around $800. I have been researching and there are so many options that it makes the water very muddy. I’m now learning the effects of Uv and ir and would like to have some but not a deal breaker could just add supplement bars later. I have ran across eco farm LEDs that seem nice and are using lm301b and lm301h but could not really find many reviews on them. Here is a few I have been looking at. I would love to hear your feedback and thank you in advance for your input and advice.
Happy growing

Need to upgrade my led
Need to upgrade my led 2
Need to upgrade my led 3
Need to upgrade my led 4
Need to upgrade my led 5
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I love Mars hydro I have the FC-E3000. Awesome light but check this 670 watt fixture with a 5 year warranty for 475$. Actually the 830 watt is that price and it’s 10 bars.the 670 is like 400$.
6D82CE51 BD08 4DB5 89C4 B5CA58BBC1AA
FE2B60A9 1ECC 4DE1 B8D3 079EB7BF122D
5ED7039E ADF7 4419 8296 26AF547E8572

Last edited:
pilto

pilto

You can get two of these for right about your budget right now with the sale and if you use the coupon code "dude" at checkout.

I have a pair of the 260W XLs in my 4x4 and just pulled 24 oz fo GG#4 out of a 4x4 space.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Depends on what you want to grow and how much you want to spend.

IIVIIetal

IIVIIetal

Hello all
I have been using a 6 year old led fixture that does just ok and wanting to update. My space is 39” x 48” and want to get the best light I can for around $800. I have been researching and there are so many options that it makes the water very muddy. I’m now learning the effects of Uv and ir and would like to have some but not a deal breaker could just add supplement bars later. I have ran across eco farm LEDs that seem nice and are using lm301b and lm301h but could not really find many reviews on them. Here is a few I have been looking at. I would love to hear your feedback and thank you in advance for your input and advice.
Happy growing
I would suggest staying away from eco farm, they are horrible to deal with and their stuff doesnt last.

Meijui on alibaba is pretty reliable, and they have some powerful units for sale. I think they even started up some north american distribution, so you dont have to wait for it to be shipped from china

Latest posts

Top Bottom