Need Trimmers

• Thread starter Bulldog420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Woofsquirrel

Do you still need work? Myself and my parter and in Medford now finishing up at a farm. Very reliable and respectful. Looking for 150$ a pound. Really trying to make some work moves here soon! We haven't gotten paid for the months worth of work we have done and will not until they sell product. Let me know if you are interested!

Best,
Rach

N

Nog

"We haven't gotten paid for the months worth of work we have done and will not until they sell product."

That's bullshit. You shouldn't work under those terms, you have bills to pay and stuff you need to buy, you can't sit around and wait to be paid for work you already have done.

They should pay you at the end of each day.
And if they don't pay you at the end of the day then don't do any more work for them till they pay you for the work you have already done.

And if they refuse to pay then shop them to LE and break their car windows.

They sound like Weed Dictators.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Not only that, but why haven't they sold anything? Time is a tickin' and they are sleeping.

Pm sent.

mancdank

mancdank

Hey everybody, where do you guys shop for trimmers? Not machines, humans, lol. My crew is a huge disappointment, and need to make some changes. Any ideas?
Buy a whip and start cracking it :) leave the rosin out of the deal until the day is done and replace the cups of tea for kick ass strong coffee

mancdank

mancdank

I can trim a pound in 3 hours, 2 hours if I don't mess around with the smaller buds.
1 hour if it's good buds and I only trim the main cola's.

I work for $250 per hour and I don't take directions on how to trim.

Pm me and I might reply.
Lol u want a wrap around with that too pmsl

mancdank

mancdank

Don't fool yourself we let anybody in!
Fuckers won't let me in :( I need a interview at the us embassy in London. in the UK convictions are spent after 10 years but in the US they don't recognise this and want a full disclosure data Base check and I was a real naughty little cunt when I was younger so I'm not guna hold my breath but I promised my girls I will try so i can take em to Disney if I get fucked off I guess it's turtle beach in Mexico for the summer hols :)

mancdank

mancdank

Well I don't fancy flying all the way over just to be told I can't get in coz o my record.Same with Australia but who am I tryin to kid anyway?im not exactly Philips foggy or Michael plain who travels all over the place.the furthest I go from my house these days is the back isle at tesco but we allowed to dream right?
U can fly from Dublin and if there guna fuck u off they will do it from there rather than fly all that way and get told to do a u turn

mancdank

mancdank

Do you still need work? Myself and my parter and in Medford now finishing up at a farm. Very reliable and respectful. Looking for 150$ a pound. Really trying to make some work moves here soon! We haven't gotten paid for the months worth of work we have done and will not until they sell product. Let me know if you are interested!

Best,
Rach
Tell them u want the weed instead of cash if there messing around u will know right there and then if your guna get paid or not and never work for people like this again

C

cheeseofchad

i consider myself a good trimmer,but even with easy trim buds minimum 5 hours per lb

sun

sun

One two three
hope im not out of line posting this here. This was in front of the grocery store in garberville trimmers union .serious buisness in humboldt trimmers get taken out to the hills and disapear .

mancdank

mancdank

View attachment 644413 hope im not out of line posting this here. This was in front of the grocery store in garberville trimmers union .serious buisness in humboldt trimmers get taken out to the hills and disapear .
That ad is 1 of the funniest things I've ever seen and if trimmers are going missing chances are they had sticky fingers and took more than they was paid

Latest posts

Top Bottom