Needing some info on using Bush Doctor coco loco mix

• Thread starter Jfurlilly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jfurlilly

Jfurlilly

So this is my first grow and I used clones. I transplanted my two clones last night into pots of Bush Doctor coco loco mix. I chose that simply because at my local store it was that or miracle grow soil and ive read to never use the miracle grow soil. Ive read that this mix is considered a hot mix and doesnt need as much nutrients. The question i have is has anyone had any experience with this brand, if so how did it go, and what nutrients if any should I add to the coco. Any input is appreciated!

Enforcer

Enforcer

It has a lot of nutrients already added in. You shouldn’t need anything extra for the first month at least.

Jfurlilly

Jfurlilly

It has a lot of nutrients already added in. You shouldn’t need anything extra for the first month at least.
Thank you! I was thinking the same. My plants were looking a bit droopy and yellow before i transplanted so I had thought about giving some nitrogen or something but this morning they were already starting to perk up. I havent been able to find much info or im not very good at finding info but anyways what would you suggest nutrient wise after the first month?

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Theres several threads here with info on coco loco. Not sure if its the info you are after but its good to read through some of them help you along.

Yeah I’ve read through most of that. Once you get past the pure coco advice, there are some decent tips. Still can’t find any solid advice on using calmag and info on the flushing. I’ll be going back to coco after I use what I’ve got I think

SSgrower

SSgrower

Using coco you want to water 3 times a day in 3 gal material bags and cal mag every day in veg usually. Better help is coming.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Using coco you want to water 3 times a day in 3 gal material bags and cal mag every day in veg usually. Better help is coming.
He’s not in coco. He’s in FoxFarms CocoLoco. Not the same thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom